Thread: International

Default International

1. What is the stuff in the Interneational thats not in the U.S.A Version?

2. Where can i get a copy?
    FF10
    Auron:This is it----Tidus:Are You sure?----Auron:.........Yes----Tidus:Cause i thought it was next week----Auron:YES IM SURE!----Tidus:Positive?----Auron:.....Im seconds from killing you----Tidus:OK OK GOD!----Auron:This is y....----Tidus:.....What?----Auron:I just think its kinda stupid----Tidus:What?----Auron:This is you story.....Because its not, its Mine, yours,.....Yuna's----Tidus:Who the F**k is Yuna?----Auron:NO ONE! *Tosses Tidus in Sin*
    FFX-2
    Tidus:So what happend while i was gone?----Yuna:Well have you met Paine?----Tidus:Yea...She kinda hot----Yuna:What?----Tidus:Nothing...that it?----Yuna:Well.....OH! Lulu Had a baby!----Tidus:Oh F**k!......----Yuna:What?----Tidus:NOTHING!!!.....So....whos...umm....kid is it?----Yuna:Wakka's----Tidus:OH THANK GOD!----Yuna:??----Tidus:Nothing...just...Nothing---- Later that Day----Wakka:Ant he cute----Tidus:When was he born?----Lulu:2 Days ago----Wakka:Hmmmmm.....----Yuna,Tidus,Lulu:What?----Wakka:Its just....It looks like he has His nose.....----Tidus:!!!!----Lulu:Uhhhhh!.....----Lulu,Tidus:NO HE DOESNT!----Yuna:Why Are you guys acting so weird?----Wakka:Really?----Tidus:*Runs off*

FF10
    Auron:Sin is...Jecht----Tidus:WHA....THATS IMPOSSIBLE!----Auron:...Yeah i know----Tidus:*Crying* This Cant be happening!----Auron:...GOT YEA!!----Tidus:*Still crying*...Huh?....wha?----Auronot you sucka!

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

1.its amazing how so many people have questions that are answered in the website.after entering EoFF click on FFX then international differences and itll tell you everything.

2.England.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Or use the handy-dandy search button....it's there for a reason and the chances of you asking a question that has never been asked before is about zilch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveTheYellowChicken
    1. What is the stuff in the Interneational thats not in the U.S.A Version?

2. Where can i get a copy?
    1. Dark Aeons + Penance. A series of very, very hard bosses which could own Nemesis about 12 times over.

Also, I'm told that the subtitles show up differently. I don't know how, but apparently they do.

2. It's to my understanding that International was re-released in Japan and NTSC regions under the title "Final Fantasy X: International" whereas all PAL regions (Europe + Oceania) received the international version under the name "Final Fantasy X"

I'm sure you'd be able to find it yourself. Failing that you can mod chip your PS2 and import.

I WISH

The stupidest thing is that my Dad wont let me get a Mod Cip or anything else because its "Illegal"
    FF10
    Auron:This is it----Tidus:Are You sure?----Auron:.........Yes----Tidus:Cause i thought it was next week----Auron:YES IM SURE!----Tidus:Positive?----Auron:.....Im seconds from killing you----Tidus:OK OK GOD!----Auron:This is y....----Tidus:.....What?----Auron:I just think its kinda stupid----Tidus:What?----Auron:This is you story.....Because its not, its Mine, yours,.....Yuna's----Tidus:Who the F**k is Yuna?----Auron:NO ONE! *Tosses Tidus in Sin*
    FFX-2
    Tidus:So what happend while i was gone?----Yuna:Well have you met Paine?----Tidus:Yea...She kinda hot----Yuna:What?----Tidus:Nothing...that it?----Yuna:Well.....OH! Lulu Had a baby!----Tidus:Oh F**k!......----Yuna:What?----Tidus:NOTHING!!!.....So....whos...umm....kid is it?----Yuna:Wakka's----Tidus:OH THANK GOD!----Yuna:??----Tidus:Nothing...just...Nothing---- Later that Day----Wakka:Ant he cute----Tidus:When was he born?----Lulu:2 Days ago----Wakka:Hmmmmm.....----Yuna,Tidus,Lulu:What?----Wakka:Its just....It looks like he has His nose.....----Tidus:!!!!----Lulu:Uhhhhh!.....----Lulu,Tidus:NO HE DOESNT!----Yuna:Why Are you guys acting so weird?----Wakka:Really?----Tidus:*Runs off*

FF10
    Auron:Sin is...Jecht----Tidus:WHA....THATS IMPOSSIBLE!----Auron:...Yeah i know----Tidus:*Crying* This Cant be happening!----Auron:...GOT YEA!!----Tidus:*Still crying*...Huh?....wha?----Auronot you sucka!

well bring up the mod chip then ask him how many times he's been to prison. then you will surely get it

Why do you imprison your saviour?

FFX International isnt all that anywayz

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

these things they say are illegal some of them barely are even illegal.mod chips and bootleg disks are hardly something to get done for.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy
    1. Dark Aeons + Penance. A series of very, very hard bosses which could own Nemesis about 12 times over.
    Not really, the first four Dark Aeons really aren't very hard and the last few are about par with Nemesis. The only one that stands out would be Penance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy
    Also, I'm told that the subtitles show up differently. I don't know how, but apparently they do.
    The subtitles are not any different, however, the font style for the numbers that show up during battle (attack/heal) has been changed.
    Last edited by Shalashaska; 08-31-2005 at 08:02 PM.

nah i thought that there was a BIG Diffrence just nm ill just stick with getting FFI FFII FFIII FFIV FFV FFVI and FFVII
    FF10
    FFX-2

FF10

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Ribbon!
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

yea ribbon. i think the name of the sigils for each characters. they changed owners.

good thing the ver. i have is international! i like the feeling after i beat penance! i'm the final fantasy king!