View Poll Results: Is Quina a guy or a girl?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guy

11 50.00%
  • Girl

11 50.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quina?

its a monster lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Jamie Star Scenario
    Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    Plus there are some parts in the game where theyve forgotten to put he/she in the dialogue and it has 'he' or 'him' or whatever.
    Even if it did say that everyone should know that if you do not know the sex of someone you refer to them in using male terms such as he/him. However they probably did not do this because the creators thought that children would not know this. So through language technicalities Quina is a he/him but in the game he has no specified gender. Why does he need to be a gender, it is a fantasy character.
    Just like we could poses questions like: is Zidane a monkey or a man; is Freya a rat or a goose; and what the hell is with that Aramant anyway?
    i dunno what amarant is either. sweet looking red dreads tho. XD
    but no posture

Thank you Hysterian!

Quote Originally Posted by Master Quan
    This has been proved. Many a time.

HE is a BOY, use the "Protect Girls" method.
    protect girls doesnt ALWAYS work, its basically random, u could have it on from disk one to necron and have it never work on garnet eiko and freya, doesnt prove anything, i however did vote guy cuz quale says take HIM throughout the world or w/e but that still doesnt neccesarily prove anything, kinda like the vivi at the end thread, no 1 can be 100% positive on this, it wa meant to be unknown

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

If so, then the purpose of the poll has just been defeated.

If not a girl, then what? An it? That's not on the options. So we must be content in knowing at the very least, "it" isn't a girl.
    I pressume you aimed this at me. Who said i was concluding the whole thread anyway? My opinion doesn't defeat the purpose of the poll at all. 'It' = neither male nor female, just to clear things up for you.

i thought "IT" just meant undecided or unknown.

Thank you Hysterian!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Schovitz'
    Quina is of course a girl, how many men you know are named Quina, but in the game when someone mentions Quina in the third person it has he/she. But I have an aunt named Quina.
    In X-2, Wakka names his son Vidina.

Quina = throughout the game, I figured him more guyly. It's got basically no feminine quality.

It has Protect Girls, but can wear girl-specific stuff. It's an "it." It, it, it.

Umm, on disc 2 you have to go though a cereimony to pass that dwarf Codie place, and its a marrage so vivi and Quina can acctually get married, doesn't that make her female? I don't think vivi is gay

Name: Valacion
    Server: Kujuta
    Job: BLM51/WHM23, Gimped, I know
    Home City: Bastok-I regret it

Thanks Lushs for the Sig and Avatar!!

Quote Originally Posted by call me Karl with a K
    This has been proved. Many a time.

HE is a BOY, use the "Protect Girls" method.
    protect girls doesnt ALWAYS work, its basically random, u could have it on from disk one to necron and have it never work on garnet eiko and freya, doesnt prove anything, i however did vote guy cuz quale says take HIM throughout the world or w/e but that still doesnt neccesarily prove anything, kinda like the vivi at the end thread, no 1 can be 100% positive on this, it wa meant to be unknown
    What?

Yes, it does. All the time.

Although they refer to quina as he/she instead of sayin him/her or his/hers it jus says him or his, surely that makes him male, and vivi can't have any sexuality, imagine what his penis must be like.

Quote Originally Posted by marc
    Although they refer to quina as he/she instead of sayin him/her or his/hers it jus says him or his, surely that makes him male, and vivi can't have any sexuality, imagine what his penis must be like.
    Do you think before you type?

Quote Originally Posted by marc
    Do you think before you type?
    i know i don't.

Thank you Hysterian!

Vivi possesses sexuality. At Summoners villiage (memory blank) Zidane talks to him about what male friends do together. Then they go for a pee under the stars *tinkle tinkle*

Therefore-Male

Unless Vivi's using a funnel.

Well, looks like the only way to settle this is to find some Quina Hentai!

EDIT: http://images.google.com.au/images?q..._s&sa=N&tab=wi

Damn it!

Hahaha! Blank search,huh?

And, um, Vidina? I know it means something in Al Bhed, but it also sounds like Vivi and Quina's names combined. I'm sure everybody noticed that anyway, but could that be a reference back to FFIX? Vivi and Quina…get busy? That might mean that Vivi's sons at the end are Quina's too!

Maybe Quina is female, or maybe Vivi is like a male seahorse that can be impregnated, I don't know. But at Conde Petie, during their marriage on the kirkboat...

Quina: I...s-so happy...
    Vivi:M-me too...
    Perhaps Quina is a fella and Vivi does indeed…possess sexuality.
    Who says gay marriages are illegal in Gaia? Huh?