Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What side quest proves Zell is not gay?

Default What side quest proves Zell is not gay?

I was reading up on some of the FF characters and came across this.

It isn't until near the end of the game - and after completing a side quest - that the other characters are finally convinced that he's not homosexual.
    I never thought of him as being gay in the first place. Does anyone know what sidequest they're talking about and does someone not mind giving a small summary of the outcome?

[I] well have u seen the ending i mean come on hes eating hotdogs. now whats that tell u ?

no im just kidding. no i have completed all the side quests and dont remember any one of them having any thing to do with zell and homosexuals. sorry, but i can tell u that at the end hes all up on the girls so that should be some sort of hint. hope ive been helpful.

Edit by RSL: Don't double post.

I never thought he was gay, wow, he eats hotdogs, so do I, so do thousands of people. I don't think they are all gay.
    Besides, he has a crush on the library girl.
    Sigless

Its a side quest where him and Library girl spend the night together as far as I remeber. Saying the partythought Zell was gay was just a joke.

did u actually do the side quest ur self?

Quote Originally Posted by blackline77
    did u actually do the side quest ur self?
    yup. It easy enough to do I think. I had Zell and Rinoa in my party and the next morning Zell came into the Balamb hotel where the other two were waiting or something like that. Its been years.

Quote Originally Posted by abrojtm
    Besides, he has a crush on the library girl.
    Does he really? Or does the girl just have a crush on him?

More on his sexuality:

Quistis Trepe makes comments about his neatness and unusual shows of affection towards Squall. Female librarians at Balamb Garden form a committee to try and get him interested in another library girl (at the end of the game he is see eating with the girl, although apparently oblivious to her attraction to him). He regularly visits his mother, who lives in Balamb.
    Last edited by FinalBob42; 07-17-2005 at 10:26 PM.

[I] now that u mention it he does seem kinda girly, remember how he played hook up for squall and rinoa?

Quote Originally Posted by blackline77
    [I] now that u mention it he does seem kinda girly, remember how he played hook up for squall and rinoa?
    You mean flirted with Rinoa?

no i mean how he was runnin around and sayin squall gimme ur ring. i cant tell u y but give it to me. and how they made seifer always trash talk t zell like he was a chicken wuss. really i dont think hes gay though. maybe just a little light hearted.U?

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

This is one of the weirdest threads I have ever heard off.

yeah it is a weird and funny topic. i had never thought about any of this till this thread popped up.

Meh, he never struck me as gay.

me either , but with all this new info he could have been gay?he did seem fond of squall i dont know some games are like that where they make a background character have a hidden profile hard to intepret. like mgs3.

Blog Entries

'Nuff said. He's ALL MAN!