Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Don't spam, you preppy homosexual nazi!

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm fully utilizing the potential of this topic. This is not spam. You have been proven wrong once again.

indie sucks, hardline sucks, nazi suck, YOU SUCK

*ahem*

Anyways, emo kids are happy, because they love their happy parents and liked getting servered their beautiful breakfest.

And nothing is wrong with that, because this is America, where people dont give a damn

i dont like emo kids. all they do is listen to crappy music and cry over nothing and cut themselves. at least, at my school they do. in fact, this one time, i was walking near a bus stop, and i saw this emo kid crying about nothing, so i kicked him in the balls and gave him something to really cry about!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

i have been told on numerous time that i am an emo kid.....i've never meant to be, i just like the clothes i wear.
    does that mean you all hate me??

Trust No one

What is an emo?

wtf is an 'emo kid'?
    there are labels for everyone these days!
    completely un-Zen.

~##

an emo kid is someone that listens to "emotional" rock.
    basically soppy gits that don't get out enough.
    apparently i'm one Nod.

Trust No one

There are so many worse things that being an emo kid...

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Basically, an emo kid looks similar to this:

I keep on forgetting to use this as a sig. xD

They were probably smiling because they just realised how stupid you were to stereotype them.
    The idea that everyone should fall into a group of people and all be the same because they wear dark rimmed glasses is beyond my comprehension. Probably because it is so backwards thinking, get a life and let the emo kids worry about your own.

i dont like emo kids. all they do is listen to crappy music and cry over nothing and cut themselves. at least, at my school they do. in fact, this one time, i was walking near a bus stop, and i saw this emo kid crying about nothing, so i kicked him in the balls and gave him something to really cry about!
    Oh you are the hard man aren't you. Perhaps you should stop sticking your nose into other peoples business and just let people cry at the bus stop. Jerk.
    Last edited by withered; 04-11-2005 at 02:01 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I am not an 'emo kid' but I've been in a relationship with one and I'm in a relationship with one now. Some of the stereotypes in this are kind of amusing. From what I know, they can often dress differently, yes, and they listen to emo music, yes. However the ones I've known are quite social and bloody good fun and don't go around cutting themselves. That's something any teenager might do, regardless of their 'group-type'. I know of jock-types that have done it, I know of loner-types that have done it, I know of happy-types that have done it and depressed-types that have done it. Cutting yourself and not getting out are things that all sorts of people do, and although they might not be positive things, they're definitely not very normal as far as I know when it comes to 'emo kids'.

But I suppose all black people rap and kill people with guns and stuff, too, according to stereotypes, so that's the way the world preaches it and that's the way it's heard.

I'm not emo, though. I don't really have any style I can think of. I'm Mr. In The Middle.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Labels are dumb either way.
    rawr

I must've forgotten to mention they were both wearing shirts that read "Emo kid."