Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819202122232737 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

I fixed it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0okay let me rephrase what i said before. i want something in the line of shigure from fruits basket with blue fire some how mixed in. i don't care what other colors it is, you choose, but some how interlace it with blue fire.
    Last edited by YukiKiro; 05-04-2005 at 12:42 AM.

Being wise comes in two parts: 1) having a lot to say and 2) not saying it.

Thanks to Starry Relm and Sphere for the Sig and Avatar (in their respecive order)

Custom user title?Where? Shadow_Wolf 6354's Avatar

hey x thats a good one just dont want yuffie and sephiroth inset and i need my name in the middle bottem and can you make a red xiii avatar
    please

:shoot:

Nanaki:Eternal protector of the sheep and monkies.:shoot:

I'm willing to design sigs if anyone needs too

Um, can someone make me an Xenosaga sig please. Kos-Mos, Momo, and chaos. Can they all be from Xenosaga Episode I please? Not Episode II. It doesn't have to say ffgirl, but it can if you put it on there. If this is too hard, go ahead and make a Yuffie sig. Please let it be a Yuffie from Advent Children. You have a choice. Now go!
    Last edited by Pouring Rain; 05-04-2005 at 12:23 AM. Reason: just thought of something...

Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl
    Um, can someone make me an Xenosaga sig please. Kos-Mos, Momo, and chaos. Can they all be from Xenosaga Episode I please? Not Episode II. It doesn't have to say ffgirl, but it can if you put it on there. If this is too hard, go ahead and make a Yuffie sig. Please let it be a Yuffie from Advent Children. You have a choice. Now go!

here i hope this do

Hey, would it be possible for someone to make me a Vincent Valentine sig. I'd like it to be from Advent Children or Dirge of Cerberus. Either is fine. Thanks.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Can I have a banner with:
    The word "Quickman" italicized and in red, in the top-left corner
    A pic of quickmans upper body that fades into black at the bottom
    A picture of quickman facing the left side of the banner
    A black background

Heres what quickman looks like this:
    http://www.plutolighthouse.net/Cards...i_QuickMan.jpg
    http://freexbresse.free.fr/mmf/pics/...o/mm2quick.gif
    (if you scroll down till you see __(Megaman 2), In the second row, the dude with a boomerang on his head)

If you accomplish this then I will cherish you forever
    Last edited by Cruise Control; 05-04-2005 at 09:59 PM.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

TurkSlayer here you go, If you want anything changing then just let me know.

can someone please do my request? scroll up a bit and you can find it easily.

Thanks to Starry Relm and Sphere for the Sig and Avatar (in their respecive order)

Quote Originally Posted by YukiKiro
    can someone please do my request? scroll up a bit and you can find it easily.
    I'll try it. This is him, right? And are these pictures of him okay?

yeah, that's him! those are great!

yeah, that's him! those are great!
    Okay. How's this? Let me know if you want any changes made or if you'd rather someone else try it for you. I had a hard time finding a picture of blue fire though.

its good but seems a bit plain. what i was thinking of was the starry shigure as a faded background and the other shigure set off to the side in the foreground. the back shigure would fade with the flames and a thick blue boarder outlined it about 5-7 pixels inside the outer boarder. YukiKiro would have been to the front shigure's left since he would have been on the right.....................................did i ramble on?????????? my bad. you don't HAVE to do all that, just adding a thicker boarder would be fine. from there i can add transparents and the like, i don't have photoshop, i only have paint. you've been an immense help!

its good but seems a bit plain. what i was thinking of was the starry shigure as a faded background and the other shigure set off to the side in the foreground. the back shigure would fade with the flames and a thick blue boarder outlined it about 5-7 pixels inside the outer boarder. YukiKiro would have been to the front shigure's left since he would have been on the right.....................................did i ramble on?????????? my bad. you don't HAVE to do all that, just adding a thicker boarder would be fine. from there i can add transparents and the like, i don't have photoshop, i only have paint. you've been an immense help!
    Okay...um...I'm not sure I got it quite right since that was bit confusing, but I tried...Anything you want changed?