Thread: And you thought it couldn't get any worse...

Default And you thought it couldn't get any worse...

Then the show Duck Dodgers came out. Over the years, cartoon network and Nickelodeon have provided some interesting shows for us to watch. What were some of your favorites? Which ones do you feel made the stations go downhill?

Nick's Good shows- Angry Beavers, Hey Arnold, Salute Your Shorts (Camp anawana, we hold you in our hearts), and probably Doug. Yes, Doug. Although I hated it, it was a pretty decent show. Oh and Fairly Oddparents is just hilarious too...
    Nick's Bad Shows- Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats,Pelswick (if you even remember it)... Nick has had so many flopped shows to name.

CN's Good Shows- Including Adult Swim, Aqua Teens, Family Guy, Inuyasha, .Hack//Sign, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Futurama, DBZ was okay... kinda, but ya know, I dont watch CN in the afternoon anymore- only at night. What are some other shows they have on? I honeslty cant Remember...
    CN's Crappy Shows- Duck Dodgers, The Batman, Justice League UNLIMITED....!, Hi Hi Puffy-Ami-Yumi, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, pretty much everything on Cartoon Cartoon Fridays, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Powerpuff Girls.... Atomic Betty, Totally Spies, needless to say they have many more crappy shows than good ones...

So whats your opinion?
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I like Powerpuff Girls.

And CN as Foster's Homer for Imaginary Friends which is an awesome cartoon.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I think you got your Good/Bad's around the wrong way.

Wait. You thought Ren and Stimpy was bad? And Doug was good? I am officially declaring your post moot.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER