Instead of abusing the feedback forum, is it possible to update the guideline so we won't get further threads like the past few threads that has been closed.

I mean, the feedback forum is to discuss how the staff of the forum is doing, and for suggestions that may improve the forums in some way. Not to complain about why someone has a larger avatar, or make a stupid request like "let's make this a new rule," because that's not the purpose for this forum.

I know it may sound like a dumb request, but I'm tired of seeing dumb threads that has nothing to do with improving the forums or giving feedback about the staff.

Now, let me discuss about some of the closed threads in the Feedback.

The old EZBoard - Ok, what does this has to do with feedback of the forums or the forums' staff? Absolutely nothing. This would have been better off in General Chat.

Can this be a new rule in chat? - Same here. Nothing about the forums, and the suggestion was just plain stupid.

Feedback - Ok, I don't know about this thread, but it's about the forums, but it's nothing important to announce. Just my opinion.

Question and spinoff threads - Ok these are the threads I don't want to see in feedback. First of all, why has it been replied to so often? Why does Raistlin having a larger avatar than everyone else be such a huge matter to anyone? Why oh why?? This is the reason why I think the Feedback Forum's FAQ should be updated so that we see more threads that concern the forums and the staff, instead of things that is not important.

The Feedback Forum was created as a place for members to comment on the staff, and about the forum, such as requesting changes to rules, adding new forums, and other forums related issues. Nothing nonsense, just straight to the point with the forums and the staff. Having a thread to add a new smiley or two is acceptable, as long as it's not a stupid smiley.

So, what do you think? I am tired of the kind of threads the Feedback is getting recently that's getting closed, and it's moving away from the true purpose of this forum.

Edit: Yeah, I also noticed I typoed "random" Can someone fix that for me?