An update on the photo album:

The new album has launched including the latest photos everyone has submitted!

http://www.eyesonff.com/album/

To make sure everything is in order, could everyone please check their personal photos and make sure that all the captions, dates, etc... are to your liking. If you would like anything changed, please Send me a PM and let me know which photos to change.

If anyone wants to add any photos, either upload them to a host of some sort and send me a PM with links to the photos, or you can e-mail me at terralith@yahoo.com and attach any photos, OR you could attach them to this topic.

Be sure to include your username, descriptions/captions for the photos, and the dates they were taken.

I hope this new gallery works out well. If there is anything wrong or needing to be changed, feel free to send a PM along my way.

UPDATES:
Here are a few guidelines for the album:
- You may have up to 9 photos maximum (one page worth)
- Please send only JPEG images
- Please submit photos with you in them, not just other people or things. The picture can be a group photo as long as you are in it.
- If you can, resize your image to 640x480 or less and try and keep the file size less than 100KB (if you can't resize the photos, go ahead and send them along and I can resize them for you)
- If you don't provide a date for when a photo was taken, I will try to gather that information from the EXIF tag on the photo, if present. Otherwise I'll just use the current date.

See you around the forums
- Samuraid