Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Clothes

I'd go for either Rikku's Warrior dressphere, her Gun Mage dressphere, or her samurai outfit. I like Paine's white mage dressphere, and Yuna's gunner outfit, and Lenne's outfit.

I'd wear either Lenne's outfit, Paine's black mage or either Rikku or Paine's Gun Mage outfit.

Smile

well..if i could wear an outfit from ffx it would be lulus i think its kinda cool looking..

if it was ffx-2 id wear either yuna or rikku's songstress, paine's gunner or black mage or white mage, or yunas gun mage
    [!]~* The things we want to say most, are usually the hardest to say *~

Oh my, such a hard desicion....Well, I think I'd wear Lenne's outfit, or Rikku's gunner. I love that outfit.......

PillowFighter/VampySlayer =Angelus='s Avatar

i'm confused.... aren't all the white mage dresspheres the same? i never had more that 1 white mage in my team.. so i never knew...

LittleMissAwesome will always be my favourite Twin!!
    ~We lose the certain things, as we seek the uncertain ones..~

Angelus: The main differences are the staves and the length of each dress. Yuna's comes halfway down her shins, Rikku's is ankle-length, and Paine's is shorter than knee-length.

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

plus, Pain i don't think is wearing that stupid hood and she wearing some nice boots *or whatever* and she's slinging that rod over her shoulder because she knows that she owns the place
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was thinking today.

The whole problem with cosplay is that it doesn't mesh very well with real life on the streets. I mean, the sphere seymour shows the party in guadosalam highlights this perfectly. you have everyone standing around in a station, and they just look sort of out of place. . . but anyways.

mostly just a reason why I *wouldn't* want to wear lulu's dress

compared to some of the rubbish ive seen people wearing this stuff is great.

id love to wear any of the skimpier costumes but im too short, pale and un-firm to wear them. i saw one of the outfits from the international version of the game - a sort of purple schoolgirl outfit with a cyclops-like viser. and the songstress dressphere is cool, i like the suedey boots.

otherwise i guess lucill or elma have cool outfits.

I would probley want to wear either Leene's outfit or Rikku's Thief outfit. Paine's Warrior outfit is pretty awesome 2.

Tom is my black soul brotha!
    Ron is my sock sista!

Rikkuness is my sista!
    Strife Leonhart is my brother!

I would wear anything Rikku wears in FFX-2 because I love her and want to be her.

Okay I'm really not that sad- but I like how innocently sluttish her clothes are. Unfortunately I don't have blonde hair that trails 3 feet on the floor behind me... And the reason I mention that is because Rikku is the one I would love to cosplay. That would mean I would have to tan- which is harder than getting Tidus' ultimate weapon blindfolded.

That and I had a yellow bikinni and ran around the pool one day saying I was going to the ani-con in just this with a blonde wig so I could be Rikku. Needless to say- that didn't go over well.

Broken Wings LJ | M.S. Fisher deviantART

Any of Yuna's dressphere and i know its not x-2 but yunas summoner outfit in x and rinoas cos in 8

Even though I'd seem like a total slut, Rikku's theif outfit. Or Yuna's Gunner outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by 612904398619
    have you seen noojs pants? way too tight literally. i dont want people to see the imprint of my penis.
    LoL

Gippal's only if the eye patch is included