Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My cats are stoned

My kitties get very silly when they have catnip, and when autumn came, they became "intoxicated" by the autumn air, and when crazy. Also, whenever I come home from my classes, they get excited and go nuts.

well dunno if im the only 1 but once i smoked a spliff wid my catz in the room and they got a little stoned proper lazy and just fell asleep straight away lol

My ex's cat woke us up one morning while we were over at her mom's place, meowing and wailing at the door. We went up to go see what all the racket was about and sure enough, I kid you not, she had taken down and mauled a raccoon and brought the corpse home to make us happy. What does this have to do with catnip? We resolved from that moment that we never ever would give her any on the basis of fear.

My Cat gets stoned on Carpet. Give her a carpet and she'll be so cray for hours. We once used to come home and ever loose carpet would be in a ball cause she'd played with it for ages.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

If I had a cat I would feed it catnip everyday.

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

We had a catnip plant in our backyard one day, and we woke up the next morning to find that our can had rolled in it and killed the plant.