Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: HOLY FREAKING CRAP, NEW FFVII PS2 GAME!!!

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't know what to think. To be honest, though I am super excited about Advent Children, FFVII would've been ok WITHOUT a sequal at all. I know most people don't agree with me, but I think the story telling in the game itself was fantastic enough to justify the cliffhanger ending. Perhaps, even, this could've been a Final Fantasy where things didn't work out for the best. Would that really be so terrible?

I just really don't want to see overkill here. Contrary to many beliefs, it IS possible to do way way way too much of something, and I think that this is bordering on that. Even if Dirge of Cerberus is an amazing game, does that make it necessary to the Final Fantasy VII title? I don't understand why we need all this closure. To be honest, if the characters were realistic, we wouldn't have closure at all. These people would go on with their lives (unless, of course, they were dead, obviously) and it would be nice and boring.

What am I trying to say here? I don't know. So much about this makes me nervous. I guess I'll just wait and see.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Of course i mean after all it's perfect since and vincent is the main character....Dirge of Cerebus is comeing out sometime late in 2005...and the inuyasha game is comeing out this november and kdh2is comeing out as well in spring of 2005 oh and the itdeki street with Cloud, Tifa, and dragon slayers ppl comeing out to ba answered.....oh and XI is comeing out for psp and ps2 as well sooner or later...you should know ppl who got the latest game informer told you.

XI already out for PS2 there buddy

wait what??? the new one with the life after ff6???? it's out??!! wow....well i guess game informer could've been wrong......

Final Fantasy XI came out in Japan around two years ago and the PC version came to NA last year in October and the PS2 version came out earlier this year around March. It's online.

There is no game with the life after FF6, at least there's nothing I've heard, and usualy I'm not that wrong either.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Well you really can rely on game informer....and i didn't know... i've only been into final fantasy from oh about 9 months.... and my friend gave me ff7 because when it came out 1 i didn't have a play station i had a nintendo and 2 i was about 6 yrs old......i'm turning 13 soon...oh well.....srry for info i got that was wrong......but the inuyasha game legend of the cursed mask is comeing out for ps2 on November 1st 10 days before my b-day!

What i want to see in DoC is :shoot: hehehehehe and an ammo limit!
    Scean in game:vincent madly shooting,turns corner,shoots only to find hes out of ammo,grabs enemy with claw and rips chunks out ,steals ammo.sound good?and for materia.....having buildings that burn with fire,water freezes,ect.

Dirge of Cerberus! Wark!

any1 know whenitz cumin out

i hope game informers right it said it's comeing out in the year of 2005.....do you people think that could be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by One winged angel of death
    i hope game informers right it said it's comeing out in the year of 2005.....do you people think that could be possible?
    Yeah, I couldn't see why not.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

hmmm.....could that mean *off subject for a sec.* advent children could come out in 2005? or is it just dirge of cerebus? but from what i've gotten is dirge of cerebus is supposed to come out a year after advent children....could they have possiblely changed whrn one another is comeing out and dirge of cerebus is comeing out first before advent children? *sorry that was so long!*