Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HOLY FREAKING CRAP, NEW FFVII PS2 GAME!!!

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

they should finish making ffXIII and finish planning ffXIV instead of sequals
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Blog Entries

You go girl :shame:

You're a guy right? Oh god I feel so embarrassed :shame:
    Last edited by Chris; 09-25-2004 at 12:16 AM.

firstly who knows if a XIII is in progress? and if so wouldn't we have heard a lil something on it? atleast like, hey, another FF game's coming out, suprise, stuff like dat? but yeah, they should get finishin up on XIII and get crackin XIV

Lets help Arche-witten rule teh universe!!1!

of course they all. they are always several games ahead. There probably brainstorming ffXV right now!
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster

Blog Entries

I'm praying that they'll eventually release another game on the Gamecube. Please Square...another FF game on the Cube :rolleyes2

didn't nintendo have to buy the rights for a FF game for CG? and, i'm not sure, but i dont think CC did so well...did it?

Lets help Arche-witten rule teh universe!!1!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    You go girl :shame:

You're a guy right? Oh god I feel so embarrassed :shame:
    Lol. dont worry about it. i am named after Aeris after all . I dont see it as an insult at all

Kinda' old news here...but its still gonna' be awesome!!!!!

Can't stop after anyone, not now-I'm gonna' take you out all the same
    "Dazed & Destroyed"

Hide your wallet The Shoeless Hobo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Olly
    I think if they made FFVII: Beach Vollyball Im gonna think that they really hit the bottom of the barrel.
    I think you should delete that post. If Square-Enix see it, they might steal the idea off you and release FFVII: Beach Vollyball on PS2.

i'd literally cry if that happened and bsides, not enough characters for a whole volleyball game

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

You know, everyone keeps mentioning that they should have left it with the movie Advent Children. I really think that this depends on how exactly Advent Children ends.

Vincent seems to be playing a fairly important role, as he is seen interacting with Cloud more than the other characters do. Really, the only other person we've had screens of Cloud with is Tifa in the church, presumably after her fight with Loz. Sure, they've mentioned a battle where all of the characters go against the three Sephiroth clones, but other than that, not much.

Then again, it can end well and tie up Cloud's story and then open up to events that will take place for Vincent in Dirge of Cerberus. Like I've said elsewhere, I doubt that Square Enix said, "Let's make a movie," and then when that went over well with fans mentioned Before Crisis and Dirge of Cerberus. I bet they had this going from the beginning. I'm sure the two sequels will connect in a way. That won't be so bad.

meh, i guess you have a point, but why not release all three at the same time rather then spread it out?

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

First of all, I doubt we'll ever get Before Crisis outside of Japan. Even if they ported it to a handheld system, the online features wouldn't work out very well.

That leaves Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus. There's time elapsed between the two, it makes sense to me to release the first and then the second. Give people time to get their hands on Advent Children and then shove Dirge of Cerberus down their throats.

Yeah, Advent Children should come out before Dirge of Cerberus, if not at the same time. Same time releases wouldn't be all that cool, but its probably whats going to happen.

Also, I've heard about upgrades in US cell phones, and saying that Before the Crisis could come out here. If it does come out at all, it will be for a handheld system. I think, anyway.

BTW, nice sig, Zaphier.

Can't stop after anyone, not now-I'm gonna' take you out all the same
    "Dazed & Destroyed"

well, makes sense now to me Zaphier, ty