Thread: Final Fantasy VI Low Level Challenge (This whole thread may contain spoilers)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Final Fantasy VI Low Level Challenge (This whole thread may contain spoilers)

Has anyone attempted the low level challenge for Final Fantasy VI?

I have been cracking at it for a few weeks now, I am finally at the last boss. If anyone else has attempted this I would love to compare experiences, or if anyone is interested in trying I would love to help you out if you have any questions.

For those of you who are new to this, Low Level game basically means going through the game and beating it at as low a level as possible for all of your characters. There are 2 really helpful and informative guides at GameFAQs to get you started or help you out, I would suggest only referring to them if you get stuck, it's more rewarding to figure out how to win on your own, even when faced with a terrible disadvantage.

Another reason to attempt this challenge is that at the end of the game you'll be able to have all of the espers and be at extremely low levels, which means you'll be able to reap the benefits of having all of the esper's stat mods at level up. For instance, you'd be able to have odin and get +1 to speed mod for 93 levels straight if you wanted, making all of your characters speedy freaks, something you wouldn't be able to do otherwise. Basically this challenge will provide you the tools for making the most powerful parties legitly possible.

Oh yeah, I'm new to the forums, probably the biggest square freak I know. I'm a fan of eyesonff, just never posted before this.
    Last edited by Necronopticous; 09-07-2004 at 11:06 PM.