Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Swim

Default Adult Swim

Eh, if this all ready exist i'm really sorry, i did look through and i didn't seen anything but lately my eyes have been less than good.

I'm an insomniac, i have a lot of trouble falling to sleep, and staying asleep. I've tried medicines for it and all sorts but none of them have worked well for me. So, i tend to do a lot of things at night...like...3am? And it's always Adult Swim keeping me company inbetween my late night painting, drawing, writing, chatting, reading, hell, you name, probably.

Makes me wonder how many people here ever watch it. How often? What shows in particular if any? Right now i love the Adventure Brothers, i just find it hilarious, and yet, it's still ol, good american cartoons. Don't get me wrong, i love my anime. Just finished watching the whole EVA series the other week but heh, it's rare to find good american cartoons anymore of any type really.
    I know you but...who am i? I forgot...

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've been watching it for a few years now. By far, one of the worst things about going back to school is losing the privelage of watching my Adult Swim.

(btw, it's Venture Brothers, not Adventure Brothers)

Personal favorite is Aqua Teen Hunger Force, hands down. Hi-larious.

Yeah, i noticed i put adventure after i posted T_T I need sleep, or just rest in general. Didn't feel like changing it, trying to get a damn avatar if i can resize one T_T

I like Harvey Birdman Attorney, Attorney At Law. I work for a lawyer so it just adds more to it.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

I like it for Futurama and Family Guy, which I really miss having on FOX (Yeah, I know Family Guy is coming back). I also like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, although I'm not sure why. :rolleyes2

Aww... and I thought this was about the guy that worked at adult swim; aka chicken dude. Yeah anyways, adult swim is awsome.
    What's a jellicle cat?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hockey Chicken.

He got released like three or four weeks ago.

I would so do that if I had the chance.
    What's a jellicle cat?

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

The only Adult Swim shows that I watch are Family Guy, Inu Yasha, Detective Conan(Case Closed *vomit*), Wolf's Rain, and Cowboy Bebop. I already saw all of the Trigun episodes and have the entire series on DVD, so I don't watch it, anymore. The only American show that manages a laugh from me, that's on Adult Swim, is Family. None of the others really warrant even a smile.

By the way, who or what was Hockey Chicken?
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Hockey chicken was this guy, dressed up as a chicken, with a hockey stick. It was all part of a way to promote their products and attract attention the adult swim in general really.

And this could be about hockey if you like. It is about adult swim in general really.

Harvey Birdman and ATHF are my favorite Adult Swim cartoons. ATHF especially. I worship that show.

Yeah, that's nice how they played it like they were cancelling ATHF there for awhile. Imagine the hell they would have brought on themselves if they actually did.

Dude i stay up til ATLEAST 1 am to see Inuyasha and watch all the Adult Swim shows. Once i dont have to wake up at 6:55 AM then i'll go back to watching it til 2 AM. I hate Lupin though. But Case Closed is alright.

Sleep is for the weak!

Oh wait that was the Midnight Run, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    And this is where I say "You've got a will, but it isn't free." :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakan the forever man
    If you never hear from me again, it is because I came to close to the truth.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Midnight Run. Holy crap, that's old-school. I completely forgot about that stuff.

I'm glad that CN is starting to bring back Toonami. It's only on Saturdays, but they have some good shows on it.

Uh. Adult Swim. ?

We don't get that station up north of the border unless ya have satelite. Instead, we have Teletoon which is still pretty cool too.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ah, yeah. I love adult swim. I don't particularly like any of them over the others....but Harvey is pretty good. Does anyone remember Home Movies? I loved that, but I think they took it off.

Last edited by kikimm; 08-26-2004 at 07:59 PM.
    --Box Box Box Box