Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cids in it

D, I don't agree with you on this one. Rude looks dark compared to Reno, but so would a piece of paper. Rude is white in this!

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Phew, I was real worried that they would have this move without the best character: Highwind. Man Rude looks cool!

I agree, he does look white

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

He wasn't a very dark skinned person in the game, so if the sun was shining he'd look the same as a white person would in the shade. You might note that everything in that picture shows that the sun is shining. He doesn't look white for that reason. I can see how you'd think that, though. Reno's skin shows the obvious difference. There's no way Square would make that kind of cockup. =P Even they're not that bad.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Rude has always been white. And if you look at the artwork from FFVII, he's always had the earring and goatee. Some people.

It does look like the Turks' uniform has been changed from blue to black, though. This even seems to be the case with Before Crisis.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

[q=Kishi]And if you look at the artwork from FFVII, he's always had the earring and goatee.[/q]He's got more of a goatee than before, is what I said.

Since when was he caucasian, anyway? He never had especially dark skin, but he wasn't the same iridescent pale shade as Reno. He has a darker skin tone than any character except Barret, so far as I could tell... and he still looks the same in the AC pics.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

He is a little darker than everyone else, but he's still well within caucasian range.

Yeah, I always figured Rude just had a nice tan going on.. *shrug*

Note the top Reno picture, where he's wearing the headset... could it be that he's piloting something...?

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Hopefully not Proud Clod Mk. II.

I always thought Rude was black in FF7, meteor must have given him a serious tan. I can't wait to see who the pirate guy with the white face turns out to be. Cloud's father maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by HOOTERS
    I always thought Rude was black in FF7, meteor must have given him a serious tan. I can't wait to see who the pirate guy with the white face turns out to be. Cloud's father maybe?
    *sniggers* I always get a kick out of that silly pirate guy...

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Omg...Rude...I must see this for him, if nothing else. They did a fantastic job on him.

And I dunno about you guys...he still looks black to me like he always did...even moreso in this pic...or maybe my colors off? All I know is I love the way he looks yay. I don't care too much for Reno's appearance though...gah.

I can't wait for better shots of Cid and Red XIII, because these don't offer too much other than the happiness from assurance that they'll be showing up.

I really do hope all those shots with Aeris are flashbacks/dreams/illusions/ect...it does look that way but still...thats the only thing thats worrying me about this.
    I like Kung-Fu.

I am very pleased with these shots. Too bad the Turks are getting their asses kicked, it seems. Cid is back, Nanaki too... this looks like it will be good. The Turks are rendered excellently.

cept Reno looks REALLY white, like, whiter then a normal white person

And if nething, Rude was tan, but not dark enough to be black

Is the dark haired woman in the first picture supposed to be Tifa?