Thread: [A] Cloud and Red XIII are back: "MikMan vs. Stickman"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sandwich Lord Ultimate_Sandwich's Avatar

Thumbs up [A] Cloud and Red XIII are back: "MikMan vs. Stickman"

Anybody remember, way back, when Mikztsu was making that classic comic with Could and Nanaki? At the same time, I was making my own comic, "Stickman." Stickman is a villain-killing vigilante with ninja skills and guns. Him and his partner, Stickman Blue, protect innocents in the dangerous world of Stickville...

When I read Mikztsu's genius work, I thought it would be perfect to pair up his characters with mine. But how?

I proposed the idea to him, and he seemed all for it, giving me the go-ahead to use his characters. So I got to work. But I didn't want to defile his great character designs, so I studied them and reproduced them as closely as I could. Wandering as they do, Cloud and Nanaki stumble upon Stickman's town, who is wondering what these strange-looking visitors are doing in Stickville. They hardly have time to question when things heat up, and a battle begins...

Before I left eoff, I produced three episodes, and never never finished the story. In my returning excitement, I revisited the tale and made a new, and in my personal opinion, the best episode yet.

So I give to you "MikMan vs. Stickman," the original 3 episodes. Once Mikztsu approves episode four, it will be posted, finally continuing the long-dead story. Enjoy!

(Warning: Violence!)

EDIT: I can only upload 1 at a time--and I hate double posting. So I'll wait for at least two responses before I upload episode 2 and 3, respectively.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ultimate_Sandwich; 03-09-2004 at 11:42 PM.
    MikMan vs Stickman: Finally! After 3 years! EPISODE 4!!!
    You miss Miktszu's Cloud and Nanaki? They're back, in a new world!

Back from the dead. Now with heartier bread.
    ...I, uh, didn't mean for that to rhyme...