Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you lived in Ivalice...

Name: Mehka Gallant
    Zodiac: Scorpio
    Class: Lancer

Brave: 80 (You feel lucky... Punk... Huh? Do ya...?)
    Faith: 30 (There is no god.)
    Speed: 10 (I'm a quick little bastard.)

Primary Skill: Jump (I like to jump and land on things.)
    Secondary Skill: Item (Can't survive without potions.)
    Reaction Skill: Hamedo (I kill before I am killed.)
    Support Skill: Equip Sword (I like swords.)
    Movement Skill: Any Ground (Try me, I float like a butterfly, sting like... A scorpio...)

I'd be the all-around badass of Ivalice. Holy Knights couldn't touch me, Ninjas wish they could BE me... I'll stomp your cranium in while I throw my 166 lbs. + Armor at you from fifty feet up. 4-words: "Sucks to be you."
    -I was just curious... Why am I so good? (On that note: It's only arrogance if you're NOT actually that damn good... But it just so happens that I AM that damn good... So... Nyah...)

ughh, umm, yeah...

Lets help Arche-witten rule teh universe!!1!

Name:Cacau
    Starsign:Leo
    Job:Monk

Brave:70
    Faith:65
    Speed:30 (yes I'm FAST!!)

Primary skill:Punch Art (Duh)
    Secondary Skill: Dance
    Reaction Skill:Couter (Yes I Have reflect of a mirror)
    Support Skill:Equip Helmet

Equipment:
    Hand:None
    Hand:None
    Headrand Helm
    Body:Rubber costume
    Relic:Chantage

Well,That's me!!I go Kick @$$!!..And 5 words:

"I'll go make you DEAD!!!" :chop: :rock:
    "Ayla must win. Win and live.Lose and die.No changes rule."

Ayla is the best. If People say she's annoying,these people are no sense of change.

Why Ayla is my favorite?She's Very funnny and looks like me in the mental part (forget the poor english)
    I'm funny friendly, strong... An human version of Ayla.

Name: Janan Pacha
    Zodiac Sign: Pisces
    Job: Summoner Med level
    Secondary Job: Monk med Level
    Other: Some Skills/Abilities from other jobs Such as Samurai, Bard, Black Mage, etc...

Brave: 70 (When it comes to anything in life that "really" matters... I often suprise myself with how brave I can be... despite being shy most of the time.)
    Faith: 13 (faithless... I have beliefs I suppose..... i'm too cynical though to put much faith in things... I can however Respect others beliefs... even if I don't believe them.) I'd probably be better to how Malaks low faith works.
    Speed: Dunno... I move slow - calm, but move fast when I have to... What would that be? meh... i'll go with 7

Primary skill: Summon Magic (I have a vivid imagination; and am always creating things - impossible things - the stuff I'd summon/cast, would be more dark/gothic, like the stuff Sydney in Vagrant Story would throw at Ashley Riot throughout the game.)
    Secondary Skill: Punch Art *wishes he could be a dancer though* (Not one to want to carry around heavy/cumbersome weapons/armor)
    Reaction Skill: Hamedo (Spent lots of time learning Aikido... they taught us to defend against h2h, wooden swords & staves )
    Support Skill: Martial Arts
    Movement Skill: Fly (Can't really fly... but I always wanted to float along a road at about walking speed... just for kicks)

Equipment:
    Hand: -
    Hand: -
    Head:
    Silver Earings/Belly button Ring (Same property as gold hairpin (cancel silence, +80hp +50mp, only it matches my eyes :P )
    Body: Black Costume +100hp Cancel Stop (Only can it look like the bad guys clothes in Vagrant Story with the metal arm guards w/t claws?) What was his name? Sydney right?
    Relic: Bracer phys + 3 (make em look like/be incoperated into the above look).
    Last edited by Tetra; 02-25-2004 at 03:56 PM.
    Dancers Rock!

Name: Gerald
    Zodiac Sign: Taurus
    Job: Ninja (medium, I jump about a lot, but not really THAT agile)
    Secondary Job: Monk (medium, I am proficient with many fighting techniques but have yet to specialize one :P)

Brave: 50+, in personality point of view. 75, in reaction point of view)
    Faith: 15
    Speed: 30 (I'm a 100m, 200m and 100x4 relay sprinter. And I'm hyperactive. Stamina is something else tho :P)

Primary skill: Punch Art (yay!)
    Secondary Skill: Steal (gimme your sword you holy knight!)
    Reaction Skill: Blade Grasp (T'ai Chi Quan pwns ALL!)
    Support Skill: Maintainence (no touchy!)
    Movement Skill: Move + 3 (I jump step, sue me :P)

Just be careful of your weapons, I like to have a collection of them :P

Great Topic!

Class: White Mage!
    Zodiac Sign: Huh?
    Mostly used Magic: Stuff that increases def and heals u!
    Secondary job(Yes, you do combine classes in fft!) Either chemist, archer, or gunman, I would be more steady with gun than bow and arrow tho, And I say this because...

I do not like violence, arguments or anything bad like that, thats why I am white mage! My mostly used magic because I dont want ppl to get hurt much when they are hit. And my second job reason is this... I sometimes pretend I have a gun, and I wait until the shooting point is in the way of my sight to the target! So I wont miss! lol

Name: $tea|th|(ill3r
    Zodiac: Libra
    Class: Ninja

Brave: 90 (Best lookout)
    Faith: 85 (I bileve in the truth)
    Speed: 50 (Mad Fast)

Primary Skill: Two hands (gotta own with 2)
    Secondary Skill: Guts (Gotta do mad damage)
    Reaction Skill: Counter (attack me you get a beating)
    Support Skill: Gain Jp up (gotta have dat JP)
    Movement Skill: Movement +2 (gotta be fast to beat ur opponent)

Never underestimate the skill of the ninja

interesting topic (My appologies If this topic is old).

Name: Great Warrior
    Zodiac: Serpentarius (Yea, the 13th sign used in FFT).
    Class: Soldier (Because, The Limit Skill Is So Useful)

Brave: 75 (I wouldn't consider myself brave, but not really not brave either)
    Failth: 0 (I'm not religous at all).
    Speed: 10 (I'm not fast but not snail slow either).

Primary Skill: Limit (Obviously).
    Secondary Skill: Item (Because Items Are Instant Use, No Charge Time).
    Reaction Skill: Blade Grasp (You Just Don't Attack Me).
    Support Skill: Two Hands (Gotta do Insane Damage).
    Movement Skill: Teleport 2 (Gotta Have Freedom To Move About).

Hehe... This is almost exactly how I set ramza up on final fantasy tactics
    ~Great Warrior

I be a Monk with Punch skill (i'm lazy to learn all those arts), and Move +1, thats all....

Umm... Great Warrior... A speed of 10 is really fast, considering only ninjas and certain other characters have that kind of speed. As for your faith of zero, someone whacks you with a fire1 spell, you're done for... And for Serpentarius as your Zodiac... Unless you were born on the thirteenth month, it's kinda hard to get... Just though I'd letcha know... :3 :shoot:
    -I was just curious... Why am I so good? (On that note: It's only arrogance if you're NOT actually that damn good... But it just so happens that I AM that damn good... So... Nyah...)

Originally posted by Mehka Gallant
    Umm... Great Warrior... A speed of 10 is really fast, considering only ninjas and certain other characters have that kind of speed. As for your faith of zero, someone whacks you with a fire1 spell, you're done for... And for Serpentarius as your Zodiac... Unless you were born on the thirteenth month, it's kinda hard to get... Just though I'd letcha know... :3 :shoot:
    I think you're confused - high faith = your magic is more pwoerful, but you are also effected by magic to a greater degree.

Low faith = you are effected less.

Malak is such a powerful character, because of that fact. Malak's so powerful infact... that he's a juggernaught when it comes to fighting mages.
    Dancers Rock!

I coulda sworn that the lower your faith, the MORE magic affects you... It'd make more sense that way I suppose... But you're probably right! :3 :shoot:

Brave: 55 (I can be quite stoic)
    Faith: 97 (Of course I have faith, I can use magic can't I? Haha. In the world of Ivalice, there is definately a good reason to be religious.)

Name: Lamia
    Job Class: Dancer
    Secondary skill: Black Magic
    Counter: Blade Grasp
    Move: Fly
    Lamia's Tiara- Headgear in FFIX
    Lamia's Flute- Weapon for Eiko in FFIX
    Lamia in FFV- a enemy
    appearance: a lady with long brown hair, wearing a tiara...half woman and half snake.
    Lamia in FF3j- A Harp
    Lamia in FFL2- An enemy
    FF2j Queen Lamia, at one point she even gets Frionel in a bedroom with her and jumps on the bed and says "take me!".. before she turns into her snakey self. She serves as a mini boss in this game (as Queen Lamia).. and after you fight her as a mini boss, regular lamia's become random foes and later on in the game, Queen Lamia's become random foes as well.
    LamiaScl. an item that paralyzes foes.
    According to legend, she was once a Libyan queen (or princess) who fell in love with Zeus. Zeus' jealous wife Hera deformed her into a monster and murdered their offspring. She also made Lamia unable to close her eyes, so that she couldn't find any rest from the obsessing image of her dead children. When Zeus saw what had be done to Lamia, he felt pity for her and gave his former lover a gift: she could remove her eyes, and then put them on again. This way, though sleepless, she could rest from her misfortune. Lamia envied other the other mothers and took her vengeance by stealing their children and devouring them.

Originally posted by Lamia
    Brave: 55 (I can be quite stoic)
    Faith: 97 (Of course I have faith, I can use magic can't I? Haha. In the world of Ivalice, there is definately a good reason to be religious.)

Name: Lamia
    Job Class: Dancer
    Secondary skill: Black Magic
    Counter: Blade Grasp
    Move: Fly
    Yes. Indeed you ahve so much faith, that yous trand your group - and go out to "find" yourself, because you're feeling so spiritual.

Of course I may just be bitter.. cause the first time I ever played the game - my wizard lady left.... cause she was too faithful for us.....
    Dancers Rock!

Originally posted by Tetra
    Yes. Indeed you ahve so much faith, that yous trand your group - and go out to "find" yourself, because you're feeling so spiritual.

Of course I may just be bitter.. cause the first time I ever played the game - my wizard lady left.... cause she was too faithful for us.....

Woah. Really? I've never had a single character leave my party and I've beaten Tactics several times... hmm.. ahwell..

sorry to hear that.
    Lamia's Tiara- Headgear in FFIX
    Lamia's Flute- Weapon for Eiko in FFIX
    Lamia in FFV- a enemy
    appearance: a lady with long brown hair, wearing a tiara...half woman and half snake.
    Lamia in FF3j- A Harp
    Lamia in FFL2- An enemy
    FF2j Queen Lamia, at one point she even gets Frionel in a bedroom with her and jumps on the bed and says "take me!".. before she turns into her snakey self. She serves as a mini boss in this game (as Queen Lamia).. and after you fight her as a mini boss, regular lamia's become random foes and later on in the game, Queen Lamia's become random foes as well.
    LamiaScl. an item that paralyzes foes.
    According to legend, she was once a Libyan queen (or princess) who fell in love with Zeus. Zeus' jealous wife Hera deformed her into a monster and murdered their offspring. She also made Lamia unable to close her eyes, so that she couldn't find any rest from the obsessing image of her dead children. When Zeus saw what had be done to Lamia, he felt pity for her and gave his former lover a gift: she could remove her eyes, and then put them on again. This way, though sleepless, she could rest from her misfortune. Lamia envied other the other mothers and took her vengeance by stealing their children and devouring them.