Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clouds sexuality

Clouds sexuality

I have heard rumors from friends that in the japanese version of final fantasy 7 cloud was homosexually in love with sephiroth. Any one who played the jap version of ff7 (and understood it) pleas confirm/deny this rumor (also so i can win $20 in the bet i made with the guy who told me this )

Just another wacky rumour, I suppose.
    "The nightmare begins..."

FF Hybrid (Your #1 source for FF info)
    FF7: AC (Your #1 source for AC info)

Yrkoon

cloud is sephiroths special little puppet..... i highly doubt cloud is gay towards spethiroth tho since cloud spends most of the game wanting to kill sephiroth :P

well i heard it was edited out of the american version ( i want a litte proof so i can rub it in my friends face please)

Thank you guys. Now I'll never play FF7 again.

Nothing was removed from FF7's American version, in fact, stuff was put in, like Emerald and Ruby.

Default Re: Clouds sexuality

Originally posted by feyd
    I have heard rumors from friends that in the japanese version of final fantasy 7 cloud was homosexually in love with sephiroth. Any one who played the jap version of ff7 (and understood it) pleas confirm/deny this rumor (also so i can win $20 in the bet i made with the guy who told me this )
    I suggest new friends.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Any and all sexual or romantic relationships between Cloud and Zack or Cloud and Sephiroth are simply fandom. Shonen-ai and Yaoi are very popular in Japan, and most every game that comes out has unofficial 'doujinshi' made about it, usually with homosexual themes. It's not true at all.

many belived Zack and Cloud were an 'iteam' of sorts,due to the flashback in the basment[spoilers] when Zack leans on cloud[/spoilers].Same goes for SephirothXZack,CloudXSephiroth,because of them being so close in Soldier.They were just friends,in my opinion,and i dont think thatsquare would do that

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

well...ya never no cuz you can get that date w/ barret... ewww..

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Originally posted by FFboy4ever
    well...ya never no cuz you can get that date w/ barret... ewww..
    Yeah, but that isnt a date as in 'kissy kissy', it's just them hanging out during the date sequence. Japan is a country very open with sexual things, so ya never know, but it's not the case in this game.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! good.....i juss won $20 thanks guys!!!!

Blog Entries

I don't go for random homosexuality theories in FF games! (The theories about Kuja were enough)

BUT I can see some points. I don't think Sephiroth and Cloud had any kind of love for each other! But as for Zack. They were certainly close - close enough for Zack to dress Cloud (who was, at the time, incapacitated) and follow up by helping to shape his life. Enough that the guy even decided to immitate him in the end. He was most likely being a really good friend, but other thoughts do occur...

i no it isnt' it was a joke...but you probly knew that uh..hopefully lol