Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 192933343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Tournament Stage II: "To Be a Master!"

Articles
    Blog Entries

Will Australia ever get a break when it comes to video gaming?

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Oh, awesome! I'll try to keep that in mind.

Some of us are in Australia, though Do they get that too?
    With this distribution I'll have 2 Diancie, so one spare if you need it.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

I just beat Galuf. 6-0.

Double Team Moody Bibarel scared the hell out of me. Fortunately, Power Whip actually hit it twice (despite not having perfect accuracy WITHOUT adding in evasion boosts). I was prepared to handle Moody, but not Double Team as well.

Next time, I'm opening up with Blaziken against that team. I would have to begin with, since Fighting and Fire wrecks so much of that team. But I was scared out by the threat of the Gyarados, who Blaziken can't touch.

Ferrothorn is so dang bulky, though.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Wow. 6-0 loss to skyblade. And i thought Fynns vivillion was the devil. Gg skyblade.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    i dont mind at all that this competition will take longer i love it!!

i have beaten Galuf with 3 pokemons left!
    gosh, that was a long battle. Galuf does alot of setting up, so anoying haha

battle code: ZA4G-WWWW-WW2D-NGMW
    Not that it makes a difference. But it was jst a wee rematch. I lost the first one aswell lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Wow. 6-0 loss to skyblade. And i thought Fynns vivillion was the devil. Gg skyblade.
    Did you get the code? I'm playing XY, couldn't record it.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, what is your Bibarel running in terms of moves?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Did you get the code? I'm playing XY, couldn't record it.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, what is your Bibarel running in terms of moves?
    Double team. Curse. Amnesia. And a temporary echo voice.
    S8ug-wwww-ww2d-nsds

Yoo!

Sorry for taking so long! I mostly was in impression that the exact deadline and time for these tournaments felt pretty vague, so I went with that. Hope I can get bit extra-time to get in as many battles as I can!

I have no idea what to do with my Beedrill ATM, so I sorta try to hold off to her for the time being. But most of my team's ready to go.

I'm open for some battles now! Card out:

Attached Images Attached Images

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

The preliminary round deadline has been extended by a week, Indy. So you have until the 1st.

Articles
    Blog Entries

The Beedrill will probably be your weak link, but you have Absol, so you are like, my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyGo98 View Post
    Yoo!

Sorry for taking so long! I mostly was in impression that the exact deadline and time for these tournaments felt pretty vague, so I went with that. Hope I can get bit extra-time to get in as many battles as I can!

I have no idea what to do with my Beedrill ATM, so I sorta try to hold off to her for the time being. But most of my team's ready to go.

Ready to go whenever you are, Indy!

Even though I have no idea what I can do against half of your team.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Add me when yer ready. And then we can fight. Ill be on for a bit. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    The preliminary round deadline has been extended by a week, Indy. So you have until the 1st.

Sweet~! Thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    The Beedrill will probably be your weak link, but you have Absol, so you are like, my favorite.
    Glad to know I'm not entirely alone thinking this. It's why I wanna do something with it that doesn't make it a slouch.

Also, thanks. `(~´v`~)´ Absol are mysterious beings, so I tend to name 'em in such ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGo98 View Post
    Yoo!

Ready to go whenever you are, Indy!

Even though I have no idea what I can do against half of your team.
    Well, your team's selection makes me pretty envious though. Such a good selection of some faves. Also Ferrothorn. I hate Ferrothorn's guts in competitive Mons. (~`_´~)*

Add me when yer ready. And then we can fight. Ill be on for a bit. Hopefully.
    Sure. Had to buy some things, but I'll add all three above me up.

Everyone's Friend Code is on the first page. If you have space, I'd just add everyone. It makes it easier.

Unfortunately, I've got to head out, and my connection may be spotty or nonexistent for a few hours. I'll try to catch you, but it might have to wait a couple of days.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll be coming back to wrecking people's asses once my wife is done with Fantasy Life

You're going down, Indy!