Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Default Scars

Oh, I have a lot of scars. Chicks dig scars, right?

[foa]I split all the scar posts from the Best Feature thread into their own thread. Because yeah, scars are cool! -- foa[/foa]

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Not if they're from where you cut you legs shaving, you big sissy.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I don't shave my legs, I need the dark hair to cover up the lack of a tan.

I have a cut on my face from where a pedestal fan went decepticon and nearly took my eye out, a crescent shaped scar from where I stopped a bamboo pole with almost my eye (strike two!). I also have a scar from playing power rangers as a child and being slashed by a knife. It also matches a scar one of my friends has. And lastly there's a scar on my chin from, well... ask BoB.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ooh, I have scars too. I have one on my left forearm from an old BMX accident that tore my arm up. I have one in the corner of my left eye where a bench decided it would be a good idea to take my eye out. It looks like the burn marks I got a while ago are now scarred on my right arm. I have a few random scars here and there on my legs/shins from various accidents over the years.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Don't forget the emotional scars you've had since I left San Diego.

Blog Entries

Yeah, but that just goes without saying.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Sounds like maybe I need some scars. I'm going to throw some rocks at the badger that lives behind my house and see how that pans out.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I have a scar over my left eyebrow.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Remember that badgers bite until they hear your bones break, so put a thin stick or two in your pant legs.

Blog Entries

Oh, scars are fun, especially when they have fun stories behind them. I have quite a few from my line of work; I have one on my upper lip right side from being bitten by a dog, it looks like I used to have a lip piercing. That dog was psycho! All I did was check the dog in, asked the owner what she wanted done then when I went to pick him up from the counter he randomly decided to jump up and bite me in the face out of the blue. Then she left and never came back. I think she was embarrassed lol. I have a few scars from scratching puppies and their 1st groom on my left arm.

And then some non-related work scars...I have 3 on my left knee from hitting a rock while swimming and a series of 4 or 5 on my left thigh from my bike. I fell and my bike didnt have a guard over the gear and it dug into my leg. It's kind of cool looking actually. Actually both my knees are pretty rough looking because I was such a klutz as a kid and I'd just trip and fall on the cement walking across the street. I almost always had bandages on my knees in the summer.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I have one scar. It's on my left arm, a bit above the inside of my elbow, and it's decidedly uncool because I got it at work when I dropped an empty fish aquarium that I was trying to carry.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have a few scars, because I seem to scar very easily and even the smallest scratch will leave a mark that lingers for years.

However, the only real scar I have is on the base of my right thumb. I got it when I completely lost my trout, Hulked out, and punched a window in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    I have one scar. It's on my left arm, a bit above the inside of my elbow, and it's decidedly uncool because I got it at work when I dropped an empty fish aquarium that I was trying to carry.
    I'm having trouble imagining how that's even possible.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Basically I was carrying it with both arms and it slipped, the sharp glass edges slicing the inside of my arm on the way down. There was a lot of blood involved.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have several scars and they have the stupidest stories behind them.

On the middle finger of my right hand, I have a crescent shaped scar, not from when I flipped off a knife-fighter. I actually got it on a vacation. I was staying with friends in Florida when I was 20 or so and I had all my shower stuff in this travel bag. I reached in to find my shampoo and found my razor instead! Because I am a genius.

That one bled EVERY WHERE. I can remember trying to clean it up (with the shower still going and me still bleeding) going "How the smurf did I bleed on the CEILING. I can't even REACH the ceiling."

I have a scar on my right thigh that is a short, straight line. The summer I was 10 or 11 I had a radio with a broken antenna sitting in my lap. I was trying to fix the antenna, shifted to my left and the radio fell over and cut me.

I have two tiny scars on my right knee. One from when I was five or six I was running down my driveway to catch the school bus and, because I am a super klutz, I hit a loose rock and fell forward onto my knee. When I stood up a rock was sticking out of it. I pulled the rock out and turned into a blood-geyser. I got on the bus and bled into my frilly-girl sock and was so pissed about it. Like I'm pissed now even thinking about it.

The other happened a couple of years ago. I was hiking with my sister and we came to a creek. It was cold so we were gonna jump it. Remember that my sister is a 5'8" Amazon with co-ordination and I'm a 5'4" troglodyte lacking enough spatial abilities to high-five someone. So she takes a flying leap across the creek and lands like a gymnast on the other side.

I work myself up, plant a foot to jump and the bank gives out underneath me. I twist and fall on my right knee and shin into the creek. I had the most painful bruising of my life. Like if I put any weight on that shin it felt like there was a thin metal sheet sliding back and forth between my skin and muscle. For months afterwards. And I got a tiny little dot scar.

I have this really weird, super thin barely visible scar that makes a wobbly line about midway down my right forearm. I have no idea what it's from.

I think that's it. I am a danger to myself and others.

EDIT: Forgot one! I have a scar on my left pinkie finger. When I was.... eight? Maybe nine I was with my grandma picking chrysanthemums out of her flowerbed. She was using a kitchen knife to cut the stalks low. She handed me a bunch without realizing she still had the knife in her hand and sliced my pinkie open like a freaking hot dog or something. I remember being so freaked out about that one.

I also have a lot of scar tissue in my nose from where I faceplanted off a swingset in the third grade. But you can't see it. It's all inside.

Signature by rubah. I think.