Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trophies!!!

FFXIV Character

Omni Odin (Sargatanas)

Default Trophies!!!

Have a majority of people actually finished these? I have 5 left, including the PS3 Collect all trophies one. I find the Treasure Hunter one particularly annoying, but I'm close after putting in 100 hours so far. I was just wondering where other people are at and if they plan on finishing.
    Final Fantasies defeated
    Playing

I, II, III, IV, IVAY, V, VI, VII, VIIDoC, VIICC , VIII, Tactics, TA, TA2, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XII:RW, XIII, XIII-2, XIII:LR, XIV, Type-0, XV

FavoriteToLeastFavorite : VII>X>Tactics>IX>IV>VIII>XV>VI>XII>X-2>XIII>TA2>V>XIII-2>III>I>LR:FFXIII>II

Articles
    Blog Entries

Nah, there's very few games I actively go for the trophies in, and it's either I know I can get it or I'm REALLY into the game. inFAMOUS would be the former, Killzone 2 the latter and, believe me, I had to fight tooth and nail for that platinum troph.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I finished all of the missions, but I don't know if I can 5-star them all

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I'm at the final boss. Once I unlock the last tier of abilities I'll make a go for it. Right now I'm at 33%, but I already have the one I was most worried about, which was getting full information on 100 foes. I've missed using a Libra on a few enemies, but it turns out that there are around 200 different types.

FFXIV Character

Omni Odin (Sargatanas)

Well it's about 24 hours since the original post and the only trophies I have left to do are the Superstar, Treasure Hunter, and Collect all trophies Trophies. 5 star-ing the missions is actually not that bad once you get the Gold Watch from the last Mark. The worst part is the hours of grinding you have to do to obtain platinum ignots, dark matters, and trapezohedrons for Treasure Hunter. That's where I'm at now. Wish I didn't have a test tomorrow. I could be done with this by tonight!!!
    Final Fantasies defeated
    Playing

I, II, III, IV, IVAY, V, VI, VII, VIIDoC, VIICC , VIII, Tactics, TA, TA2, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XII:RW, XIII, XIII-2, XIII:LR, XIV, Type-0, XV

FavoriteToLeastFavorite : VII>X>Tactics>IX>IV>VIII>XV>VI>XII>X-2>XIII>TA2>V>XIII-2>III>I>LR:FFXIII>II

Contributions

Beat the final boss. Working on maxing out the primary roles and then I'm off to finish off the sidequests.

Oh, and I'm enjoying my new Sazh wallpaper on my PS3. Seriously sweet.

I bought the game in March and had all the trophies by May. Treasure Hunter was the last one I got.

Contributions

Up to 50% now. All the trophies I just got were the ones from maxing out particular roles. I just picked a different primary role for each character and maxed it.

I'm in the same sitch as you Omni-Odin, five trophies to get. It is a lovely game but I don't know if I want to spend even more effort to get the missing five. I might return and get them later!

FFXIV Character

Omni Odin (Sargatanas)

I know what you're saying Raven. Those last couple trophies are a pain in the neck. It's such a tedious process to get gil in this game to upgrade. At least IMO. But on the bright side, I just finished and got the old 100%. I will say that I finally got the satisfaction I wanted from the game, but I think it's mostly because I'm completely done with it.....for now
    Final Fantasies defeated
    Playing

Contributions

Got the Master Seal trophy for maxing out the Crystarium, which puts me at 53%.

Oddly, although I don't have the Treasure Hunter trophy yet, the name and requirements have appeared in the menu.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

As soon as I beat the game, I went for the Platinum trophy. Treasure Hunter was a right bitch, but I got there! That and Uncharted 2 are the only Platinums I have.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Contributions

Now at 63%. Only two marks that I haven't hunted at all, of the rest I've gotten 60 out 62 with Five stars.

I have 91% trophies..... it's really annoying me.... the only one I have to get is Treasure Hunter.... and OH MY GOD how much can I not be bothered with that..... but so, so close...... *cries*

Contributions

Fortunately, you only have to get one Trapezohedron to drop, and use it to build a Nirvana that can be dismantled for three.