Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Abstergo is Google

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Altair, it seems my students do not understand what it is to wield a blade. Perhaps you could show them what you know.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

I had originally planned to have the day off so I could get into this but I got a nice 12 hour shift tomorrow followed by a 13.5 hour shift on Wednesday so have to wait till Thursday to play it :/

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I am still broke. I'll probably have to make a new thread six months from now to talk about the game.

Apparently there's a new Assassin's Creed planned for next year. Which means I'm never getting my sequel to Prince of Persia '08.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Got it today and played it for about four hours. It's great.

Haven't tried out the multiplayer yet, mainly because I got so engrossed in the story.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Yeah I haven't tried multiplayer yet either. The story is awesome. In fact, 'ma go back to playing it now xD

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Apparently there's a new Assassin's Creed planned for next year. Which means I'm never getting my sequel to Prince of Persia '08.
    Well, with them launching the PS2 Prince of Persia games on PSN, that's quite possible.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

HOLY MOLY! I just got all the subject 16 stuff and beat the game and I just don't know what to think now. o.o They have to get the 3rd out soon. I haven't even tried multiplayer yet and I think this game was worth it's money.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    HOLY MOLY! I just got all the subject 16 stuff and beat the game and I just don't know what to think now. o.o They have to get the 3rd out soon. I haven't even tried multiplayer yet and I think this game was worth it's money.
    I think I'm still pretty early on. I've been busy renovating Rome and helping out the brothel mistresses.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I think I'm still pretty early on. I've been busy renovating Rome and helping out the brothel mistresses.
    "Helping out"? Is that what they call it these days.

Unable to afford this due to medical expenses, but it is on my Christmas list.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

While playing this game I accidentally stumbled across some type of cathedral where you could go inside. Needless to say my mouth was open for a good ten seconds. Breathtakingly beautiful scenery! And the storyline seems more developed than the previous two. The side story with Desmond and Kristen Bell was cute -- though I hope to see less Desmond and more Rome. Still excited to progress and find out what happens. I haven't played online yet either, but I look forward to that as well.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Didn't want to start a new thread.

Played it for the first time last night and holy crap it is awesome! I've got over half the Subject 16 glyphs and most of the map discovered. Rome is massive and so incredibly beautiful, and only getting more so as I upgrade the place! The story is really interesting, not that I expected any differently. I find myself already excited for the 3rd and I haven't even beat it yet.

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, I got this. The story is pretty fun, you get to rebuild Rome, Arrow Storms are your friend, and I have been playing Project Legacy to get more uPoints or whatever. So it is rewarding and fun to play by yourself.

Screw all of the above noise; multiplayer is where it is at. I want to say it is flipping awesome but here is my explanation of how it works out: you walk around pretending to be an AI and stab people who you think are not AI. The level of accuracy of this summary varies depending on how lame your competition or teammates are, but it generally holds true. Oh, do you know what else you do? Stand around in a group, pretty much idling. Is this fun? Yes.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Ahhh I still don't have this game ;_;

Articles
    Blog Entries

Well you better not get all that hyped up. They changed almost nothing from the AC2 gameplay which means that you'll still be doing a lot of the repetitive stuff.
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...