Page 29 of 240 FirstFirst ... 91923242526272829303132333435394979129 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Currently running through a Nuzlocke Challenge for Pokemon Gold on my original GBC. The two standard rules plus the following: "set" battle style, no Master Ball, no dupe Pokemon clause, no legendaries. Other than that scads of TF2 and LoL.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Currently getting back into FF1, got back to where I was in my old game and twice as far in a day. (Finished 2 crystals advanced jobs derp)
    When I finish 1 ima get back into FF5, beat it then get back into FF6 (lost my savestate due to stupid crap)
    After FF6 I want to get my hands on FF7/9 and beat both of those.
    I will also get around to beating ratchet and clank and earthbound in due time.
    I'll also beat metroid zero mission and LoZ spirit tracks eventually...
    The sad thing is, I'm playing through them all at the same time. I am terrible at sticking to one game.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I got Mount & Blade Warband and Mount & Blade: Fire & Sword a few days ago at a LAN party. Mostly played Fire & Sword because we couldn't get Warband working on the network, but I've been messing around with Warband's singleplayer mode since I got back.

Fire & Sword involves old-school muskets and pistols that have terrible accuracy, hold one shot at a time, and take forever to reload. After dying a few times I remembered a show I saw once about pirates, and how it mentioned that they'd carry several pistols with one shot each when they raided other ships. It ended better than I was expecting it to. Although slicing people's faces in half with a pole axe after I got tired of shooting them was where all the real fun was...

I was playing ffXII about a month back. I'm busy writing.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Finished Shin Megami Tensei III, and AC2, as well as Devil Survivor. Went back to an old save of P3:FES so I can finally finish the few things I've never done (Acquire Orpheus Telos, and challenge Elizabeth to name a few) but this is mostly my "work off steam" game, along with an FFVIAdvance file I'm toying with; while I finish off the excellent Catherine, and finally start playing Digital Devil Saga, which both require a little more love and commitment.

Afterwords, I plan on starting AC: Brotherhood and by then, Persona 2: Innocent Sin will be released.

Finally playing through Batman: AA.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Infamous 2
    at the first place it didnt really agree on Cole's new look, but after a while im starting to really like it.
    i also love the fact that they put those monsters in the game, becaus i dont like it if all the enemy's only shoot at you.
    Cole's new powers are awesome, though they make it a little to easy sometimes.

This game was sure worth buying!!

Blog Entries

I've actually been playing through Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits again, because I've yet to complete it. The first time I got through to the end of it I was so ridiculously under-leveled that I couldn't even train on the normal monsters for the final boss. This time, thankfully, I am, instead, horribly over-leveled.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just beat Final Fantasy IV for the DS. I am thinking about continuing my play through of Infamous or getting out Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls to play. I'm in a kick to try to beat every non-MMO Final Fantasy, and currently have yet to play I, II, III, V, and XII. I have a lot of games I need to beat, haha.

Also, I'm playing through Pokemon Emerald in my spare time.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm quitting DDS for now. Its a great game with a cool plot, but Nocturne really burned me out and I feel like playing something either old school or more "cookie cutter RPG". I kind of want to take a shot at Shadow Hearts but with school around the corner, I don't want to get heavily invested in something new while I have more pressing real life issues to deal with. Besides, P2:IS is a month away...

Part of me is thinking of doing a playthrough of either Wild ARMS, Breath of Fire, or Suikoden.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Dancing Chocobo

Civ IV Fall from Heaven mod.

Currently, I'm rewarding myself with ten turns of it for every paragraph that I write in a book I'm working on.

It is the best writing motivator I have ever used.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty much throwing my other games into the void temporarily and focusing on FFV and playing pokemon leaf green when I get bored. I have to say, I met Gilgamesh yesterday and he's freaking awesome. (Not to mention Battle On the Big Bridge further solidified itself as one of my favorite FF tracks)
    I'm enjoying FFV immensely, there are just so many useful combinations. I'm currently running
    Butz! (yes I put an "!" after his name) : Dual Wielding Dragoon (Only my favorite ff job of all time)
    Lenna: Ninja with x-fight (Overpowered much?)
    Galuf: Summoner / White mage
    Faris: Red mage / black mage (working on doublecast)
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Okay I just finished Batman AA and I can't be bothered doing all the trophies and challenges. It was a nice game, I enjoyed it. It wasn't really challenging at all though, and the last two fights were far too easy.

Hmm, now to pick something else in my Steam library to play... Or I had considered playing a Final Fantasy game, not sure.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Blog Entries

Currently replaying Grand Theft Auto IV for the hell of it.
    I'm about 20 or so missions shy of completing the storyline.
    Dear Roman,
    I'm getting money to pay off debts you made, I don't wanna go friggin bowling or drinking.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Just beat God of War II and it was smurfing awesome. Can't wait until I play God of War III, which I just bought. But first, I will give Mass Effect 2 a try since that game gets so much crazy hype I'd be a fool to not even try it.

Ome: You found Poison Ivy easy? I thought she was the hardest boss in the game!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum