Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default NFL Playoffs

I can't believe how Arizona crushed Carolina yesterday. They might be the team of destiny.

Also the Colts lost!

Who do you pick for the Super Bowl? I think Arizona and Baltimore. The Ravens can win in any stadium with their defense.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Is Cleveland in the playoffs?

Blog Entries

No xD

I'd like to see Philly and San Diego but I doubt that.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Philadelphia and the Ravens. A very true defensive struggle.

That being said, I need to see my man Asante get another pick against the Giants, and I need to see my man DeSean get a touchdown reception before I start celebrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    No xD
    Oh, okay. Now I can tease my dad for liking a bad team.

I feel bad for cleveland fans they deserve a win, i mean they willed their team back to that city thats gfood fans. I had the colts wining it all i couldnt fathom the chargers doing to us again, but i have been hurt before and i keep going back to them ha. my pick for NFC is either philly or new york i dont think the cards can stand up to either of them, and AFC Pitt

The only thing I want right now is for the NYGs to lose. So far so good.
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

I have to admit I really thought Arizona would lose to Atlanta, and then thought Carolina would beat them yesterday - were they deliberately being rubbish in the latter half of the season to lull everyone into a false sense of security?

This Eagles-Giants game is pretty tight, New York really need to start converting red zone possessions into touchdowns rather than field goals though. I tipped Pittsburgh earlier this season to go all the way, will find out later how if my prediction still stands. It's crazy to think that Arizona and San Diego could both be hosting championship games after the regular seasons they had!
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Who do you pick for the Super Bowl?
    Rex Grossman.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER

Hah. Fumble, recovered by the Eagles. Both #1 seeds done in this weekend. Can I get a re-seed down in this joint?

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

Imagine if San Diego win later - what odds would you have got midway or 3/4 of the way through the season that Philadelphia, Arizona and San Diego would be in the Championship games?

Arizona are hosting the NFC Championship game! Crazy! XD
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

Donovan McNabb is a smurfing retard.

I'm going Ravens-Cardinals. With a Ravens win.

Absolutely NO INTEREST since the Colts were put our. Every other team can go to hell. It was especially funny to see San Diego get beat though. Rivers' pastey face was great.

I don't think I've announced this here yet but;

MY BELOVED NOTRE DAME FINALLY WON A BOWL

I hope that Arizona doesn't go up against Baltimore for the exact reason Del mentioned; their defense is incredible. Hopefully the Steelers can beat them in next weekends match up.

For the Cardinals and the Eagles game next Saturday, I am still going to be cautioned about a Cardinals victory. I think if they played like they did on Saturday with the advantage of home stadium there shouldn't be any reason why we can't take it. I have to say, Saturday's game with about 6 turnovers (could be more), 5 interceptions and one fumble by the Arizona defense is a pretty incredible feat no matter who you are, and what is even more amazing is that it was done by the Cardinals. I know they have a pretty good defense, but nobody was expecting that. Match that with the offense and Kurt Warner's top game and Fitzgerald acting like he was smurfing Superman, there is no reason why Arizona cannot go all the way to the Superbowl this year.

However, the Cardinals in the past have shown their true colors in big games and have allowed the other team to score 20 unanswered points, which I am afraid might happen again this Saturday. That is my fear.

Kurt Warner better get the MVP if we go all the way.

You do realize that Pitty had the number 1 D for the season? That means you would want to face Baltimore, Albeit they had the #2 defense... Either way if you are cheering for Zona, they will be going up against #1 or #2.

Oh ya, Go Steelers =)