Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping habits.

Default Sleeping habits.

I saw <a href=http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/121010-do-you-make-your-bed.html>this thread</a> and I thought I would ask what everyone sleeping habits are.

Anything sleep related Bedtimes, naps?, pajamas, stuff animals?, bed time rituals (Keep 'em rated G).

The hour I go to sleep usually depends on if I'm working or not. Currently, I am not so I pretty much stay up until 1-2am and sleep until 7-8am. When I was working, I was in bed everynight at 10pm and up every morning at 5am (except when I worked in a factory -_-). Lately, I've been having some insomnia. 2-3 hours a day sleep in about 1 hour intervals. Figuring its stress related.

I always make my bed. Which is usually very easy to do since I over heat in the night so I sleep on top of the covers. Lately, I've been sleeping on the floor since I've heard heat rises.

I use to sleep in my underpants when I was little but since I moved in to the city (I lived on a mountain most of my life), I've been sleeping on the ground or on top of the covers so I've been wearing pajama bottoms.

Every night before I go to sleep, I lay out my clothes for the next day, put some sausage in the fridge, and put a cup of water next to my bed. I never drink the water... but I can't sleep with out it being there. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I always dump it out and refill it. And still not drink it.

I do have a couple stuff animals but I don't sleep with them. They're very beat up after 2 decades of being played with. They keep my bed company while I sleep on the floor next to it.

I think about all when it comes to my sleeping habits.

i have to have a stuffed animal. it supports my arm so my shoulder doesnt hurt. ^___^ i also sleep in a half prone position, and i just sleep in the tshirt i wore that day and some pt shorts
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Generally around 11 I will try to sleep lately. It's difficult because I used to have someone to sleep with but she is...on extended vacation. So I toss and turn a lot.

Work days I am up at 6:30 and typically go to bed around midnight-ish.

Weekends I just sleep when I'm tired.

I like to nap, too. Just put on a DVD or the E! channel and lay in bed.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I sleep from 4 to what time I have to get up, usually 7:45.

I have a stuffed python, but I don't cuddle with it or something like that.

Pyjama = boxers.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I try not to make sleeping a habit.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Zombies don't need sleep.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have to play solitaire until I win before going to sleep ;o

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Most nights during the week I'm out around midnight. Any later than that and I'm usually pretty out of it the next day, and with my schedule anymore it's pretty hard to fit in a decent nap. Weekends are fair game so it's just whenever I get bored of being awake.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

I need to have something to latch on to. Doesn't matter what it is. So I don't like beds with little bedding unless I have something else to hug.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Even though I'm sick and can't sleep well, I make myself sleep when I see it's almost or past 1am

I work at 9:30 so it's okay.

Sometimes I have a touch of insomnia and can't sleep well. Most of the time I sleep from about 2 or 3 in the morning to about 8 or 9.

I have a bunch of plushies, but never actually sleep with them. I make them stand guard so that nothing can get me while I'm asleep. I've been doing it since I was a little girl, so nyah

I mostly only sleep with those cute little boyshorts on

(sorry Apples! not sure how clean I can make that )

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I sleep when I'm tired, which I think is good logic! I hate staying up so late when I have college in the morning, it absolutely kills me when I'm woken up by my alarm clock at 6:30am.

I never ever make my bed, ever. It's always full of clothes too, which I scoop up and place on my computer chair when I want to sleep. When I want to go on the computer I scoop them all up again and they go back on my bed! I love being lazy.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I don't usually feel bad the day after a late night, but I look like hell, so I try to go to bed before 2. That is unless I'm currently addicted to a game and have the next day off, when I sometimes decide to pull an all-nighter. Even then I usually give in around 5 or 6 and sleep at least until 10.

I sleep naked unless someone is crashing here (which is currently the case for at least a few months ;[), otherwise I sleep in boxers.

I want no stuff in my bed apart from maybe a cat. And two–three pillows are nice to have.
    Last edited by Rantz; 11-09-2008 at 09:20 PM.

I can sleep as late as 1 when I get the chance, but I can force myself to get up with much pain. Waking up is just awful no matter how early I go to bed and how late I flop myself out of bed.

I don't mind anyone sleeping in my bed with me, but it hasn't exactly happened a whole lot in my day.

I'm too scared to sleep naked. I always figure the first time I do, there'd be a big fire or something and I'd end up running outside in a panic with no clothes on. It's pretty cold here these days. I'm not freezing my nips in the name of comfort.