Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Good Lord

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

EoFF Babies getting married. That would be like controlled breeding.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Can I be the old man that sits outside its bedroom window and makes it run to you asking if it can sleep in your bed tonight because there's an old man outside?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    EoFF Babies getting married. That would be like controlled breeding.
    EoFF will TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH THEIR OFFSPRING!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yay! I hope to corrupt the child with various Hip Hop music. >=)

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Best wishes to you both. ;D

Str8 Pimpin'

Banned

dear everyone who is being two-faced and perhaps responded to logan's lj entry-

i'd rather you have your whatever you have with me out someplace where we can talk instead of you being like a sneaky little rat about it. thanks.

as for the progress of my baby, i'm six weeks along and i'm having my first check up soon. bert's being great with taking care of me.

Blog Entries

The truth is, I'm the dad!
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Quote Originally Posted by Caraliz View Post
    dear everyone who is being two-faced and perhaps responded to logan's lj entry-

i'd rather you have your whatever you have with me out someplace where we can talk instead of you being like a sneaky little rat about it. thanks.

as for the progress of my baby, i'm six weeks along and i'm having my first check up soon. bert's being great with taking care of me.
    Seriously guys, Don't piss off the pregnant lady. We're scarry. I'm scarred of me when I'm mad. Not only are we angry but we're emotional so we're like 9million% irrational.

AND OMG! You're so much a better mom then I was when my baby was 6 weeks. I didn't want to tell my dad because I was on his insurance so I didn't have my first check up until I was 4 months. xD
    You need to get Ultrasound pictures when you can! Your first prolly won't look like mine 'cause your baby's still like massively tiny compared to mine. <3

Now I'm going to be retardedly gay and girly for the next 24 hours. =D

I likes babycenter.com! Oh and when you buy baby clothes, make sure you get some like 0-3 or 3-6 month clothes.. or you'll be like me with A BILLION newborn clothes.

<!--How are you going to support it with 0 real education between the two of you?
    How are you going to stop smoking weed every day for 14-16? (suicide prediction)
    How will your meds effect the fetus?
    How will you raise it right when both of you are so morally inept?
    Will you name it Brian or Brianna? -->
    [foa]Guess what? All that. None of your business. You can express concern (hahaha) without flaming, jerkoff. -- foa[/foa]

*looks up*

WTB wrath of a pregnant lady that's not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    *looks up*

These are all serious questions that I hope they have answers for.

Quote Originally Posted by Brino View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    *looks up*

These are all serious questions that I hope they have answers for.

Edit: YAY FOAAAAA~

*snip*
    [mulley]Good Bye. - Flying Mullet[/mulley]

Banned

wow. lol.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Sigh.

I'm going to try my best to fix this. As much as we may disagree philosophically with another individual, they should have the freedom to choose to live their life as they see fit. Even though this situation is about as serious as they get, we would still baulk if other people started to make snide comments about how we lived our life. Lord knows it is very easy for people to mock me for my recent choices in life.

Things will be hard(er) for Bert and Liz and they really don't need crap like this to make them feel bad. Hell even I disagree with how this happened, because of course it was preventable. But what's done is done, and Liz has told me she wants to keep the baby. This is not the end of the world and I'm pretty certain a lot of members in this forum was a product of a couple who had a kid before they were 'omg super ready'.

I'm also going to flank people who might look at this post and think to attack me along with Liz: yes I talked to people about the pregancy. Yes I said 'wtf were they thinking'. I also said in a certain unmentionable place that I said in effect that a condom would've fixed all this. But I don't know the circumstances and it's none of my business to know. I also don't care if you think I'm being a hypocrite and I've talked with Liz and told her that I'll say what I have to say and it's up to her whether or not to stay friends with me.

We can give them advice and our moral support. It isn't the end of the world or their life. There are solutions available. Just because two kids have a kid doesn't mean 'zomg it's over' and it certain shouldn't mean we should keep reminding them of that.

The 'gossip' thread is an excellent example of why gossip can be horribly harmful.