Default Whats your favorite Garden and SeeD

What is your favGarden and SeeD?

i personally like Balamb and Squall

TAHNX OWEN MACWERE FOR MY AWESOM SIG
    if you want a friend in me pm me
    Check it out
    or
    FH

Actually....Irvine wasn't a SeeD, he was just a skilled sharpshooter.

His non-SeeDness actually makes him feel alienated at various points in the game, which he at times expressed to the others, namely in the Galbadian mansion. It is easy to mistaken him for a SeeD but careful attention to the game's dialog reveals two things: 1. that he is never actually referred to as a SeeD and 2. that he himself at some point(s) expresses how "left out" he feels due to the others sharing a common purpose as SeeDs while he is not one.

Quistis, Squall, Selphie, and Zell are the only playable SeeDs in the game.

Balamb is the best, it just looks nice and friendly. Galbadia just seems imtimidating and evil to me even before it was took over, and Trabia looks a little depressing, id like to be able to see it before the missile attack.
    And best SeeD is Squall because his the main character and is generally a good SeeD who stands out from the rest

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?

quistis as she is sexy and kinky and im a big perv

Quote Originally Posted by Griever Zero View Post
    Actually....Irvine wasn't a SeeD, he was just a skilled sharpshooter.

His non-SeeDness actually makes him feel alienated at various points in the game, which he at times expressed to the others, namely in the Galbadian mansion. It is easy to mistaken him for a SeeD but careful attention to the game's dialog reveals two things: 1. that he is never actually referred to as a SeeD and 2. that he himself at some point(s) expresses how "left out" he feels due to the others sharing a common purpose as SeeDs while he is not one.

Quistis, Squall, Selphie, and Zell are the only playable SeeDs in the game.
    He actually was a SeeD, so is Rinoa too. If you disagree, then maybe Ultimecia at least clarified Rinoa and Irvine as SeeDs because they are helping the real SeeDs.

But if Ultimecia has the most powerful spells, it would make sense if she yell more than 6 seeds in a row (considering there are a lot of SeeDs from each garden), instead of 6.

Anyway, my favourite garden would be BG.

Originally Bespoken by Serapy
    He actually was a SeeD, so is Rinoa too. If you disagree, then maybe Ultimecia at least clarified Rinoa and Irvine as SeeDs because they are helping the real SeeDs.
    Sorry but Irvine actually isn't a SeeD. He himself once directly states that he isn't, during, I believe, the Trabia Garden scene. Only Balamb Garden seems to graduate SeeD candiates into SeeD members. In the information option under Tutorial, I believe for Galbadia Garden it states that its graduates go straight into the Galbadian military. While judging by Selphie, Trabia doesn't either since she had to transfer to take the final exam.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Galbadia has nice uniforms/nice place =]

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Girl View Post
    Sorry but Irvine actually isn't a SeeD. He himself once directly states that he isn't, during, I believe, the Trabia Garden scene. Only Balamb Garden seems to graduate SeeD candiates into SeeD members. In the information option under Tutorial, I believe for Galbadia Garden it states that its graduates go straight into the Galbadian military. While judging by Selphie, Trabia doesn't either since she had to transfer to take the final exam.
    I should have made my post more clear, sorry.

Irvine and Rinoa qualify as SeeDs because they do better than candidates who failed the exam AND they assist the same jobs of real SeeDs. This is why Ultimecia clarified them as SeeDs.

They may not be the ones who passed the exam but technically, they are SeeDs.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Balamb Garden is the only one which allows it's students to take the SeeD entry exam, to become a SeeD you have to transfer to Balamb. Many but not all SeeD candidates do so. Some candidates go straight in to the G-Army as stated by Cowboy Girl however heres something else to consider:

SeeD candidates must take and pass the SeeD entrance exam before a set age.

SeeDs are retired by their mid 20s from active duty, they are then required to leave the Garden.

That information comes from the tutorial/help menu screens and various other parts of the game.

Irvine and Rinoa are never SeeDs Irvine you could technically claim gets made a SeeD because he is an orphanage child and also whilst a SeeD candidate is selected to be the assasin of Edea a full military mission he also then does several missions with/under Squall's command. Squall then becomes the commander in chief for SeeD everywhere. Note that in Ultimecia's Castle there is also white SeeD corpses on the ground, not only Squall and co. are trying to destroy her. If Squall and co turn up and you were ultimecia you wouldn't really care that 2 of the party aren't SeeD soldiers, you'd care more about the fact that once again you've gotta kick some ass and as a powerful sorceress you need your beauty sleep and make up applying time. Remember in the run up to Squall destroying Ulti in Time Compression SeeD has been battling against her since the time of Squall and his party. When you declare war on Edea (ulti posessed) you begin a war against Ultimecia which would reverbrate down time, so since Ultimecia began rising to power in her own time and revealed herself SeeD forces would be throwing themselves at her in a bid to stop her progression. I believe the game also states somewhere that a lot of former SeeDs end up in the G-Army because they're young and trained to fight to extremely high standards.

Well, since Ultimecia doesn't read everybody's mind, it makes sense for her to say 6 SeeDs in a row towards 6 people at her castle.

If Ultimecia actually read everybody's mind, she would have said stuff like "Kruse you two (Rinoa and Irvine) for helping the SeeDs, both of you shall die."

Lightning Fast Speed! Hyperion4444's Avatar

G-Garden, B-Garden
    Squall, Quistis.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serapy View Post

Irvine and Rinoa qualify as SeeDs because they do better than candidates who failed the exam AND they assist the same jobs of real SeeDs. This is why Ultimecia clarified them as SeeDs.

Thats like saying a really good nurse is a doctor. And even if Ultimecia did refer to them as SeeD's that doesnt make it true. If a criminal mistakes some guy for a cop that doesnt make it true.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Serapy View Post

Thats like saying a really good nurse is a doctor. And even if Ultimecia did refer to them as SeeD's that doesnt make it true.
    A nurse and a doctor give different outcomes (different jobs). A good nurse would mean that she's better at her job than normal nurses.

Irvine and Rinoa give the same outcome as other SeeDs (same jobs), basically.

If a criminal mistakes some guy for a cop that doesnt make it true.
    That criminal doesn't know the guy (aka stranger), that's why. Rinoa and Ultimecia were not strangers. They know each other.

That would also contradict the fact that Ultimecia reads Rinoa's mind and she then acknowledges everything from it. So if what you said was the case, that would mean that the ability of Ultimecia reading a mind is very limited. There's nothing in the game that states this, so therefore we have no choice but to accept the fact that Ultimecia can actually get every single information from reading a mind.

So think about it, with Ultimecia getting every information from Rinoa's mind, there's a reason for her to refer Rinoa as a SeeD.