Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: THE KEY TO YOUR HEART~

Blog Entries

my perfect day would be playing games(like guitar hero 3)

Banned

firstly, it would consist of being woken up next to the one i absolutely adore with snuggly kisses and big smiles. then, breakfast consisting of big fluffy chocolate chip pancakes and bong hits.

then, we would stay in our pjs and listen to music for a little bit, play some 2player dynasty warriors and smoke a blunt. then we'd get all pretty and go to the city. on the way there we'd listen to music, hold hands, and joke around.

we'd go to a fancy dinner and maybe a museum and just look at stuff. walk around, take in the city and the night.

the night would come to a close on the couch with hot cocoa and cuddling in a blanket by a fireplace.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Sex, food and comedy. The 3 best feelings in the world.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

*yawn* Clearly Dexter Holland holds the key to my heart.

If I had a perfect day, I would have it start this way. Open up the fridge and have a tall boy, yeah. Then I'd meet up with my friends, head out to the game again. We don't even really care who wins.

Now excitement seems to grow when we're hangin' with the bros, when we're chillin' and we pound a case of Stroh's. Now the game is cool to see you can hi-five on TV, count the riot on the one, two, three. Operation is in sight and the field is open wide, when you break it then you know you're still alive. If the cops don't make you pay and you make your getaway, then you know that's one fine day.

On that day before we're through, we could torch a car or two. Then have ourselves another tall boy, yeah. Water hoses and batons, that's the real game that's on. I don't really give a who wins.

Now excitement seems to grow when we're hangin' with the bros, when we're chillin' and we pound a case of Stroh's. Now the game is cool to see you can hi-five on TV, count the riot on the one, two, three. Operation is in sight and the field is open wide, when you break it then you know you're still alive. If the cops don't make you pay and you make your getaway, then you know that's one fine day.

I believe it's my god-given right to destroy everything in my sight. 'cause it never gets dull, it never gets old, the only thing it gets is more bold. Drinkin', fightin', goin to the game, in our world it's a way to stay sane. If you're asking me, to have it my way, I'd say that's one fine day.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I came close to a perfect day when I went to NASA back in november. The day after our tour, we went to get souvenirs then set off to galveston to eat seafood in the sun and sea breeze, then played in the surf, then went to fry's electronics, then had dinner at our local contact alumni's house and watched apollo 13.

The ways this could have been absolutely perfect: 1) not wasting time finding places to go and how to get there, 2) having my own camera 3) not having to get up at 6 the next morning. 4) ordering better food at the seafood place. 5) stu being there also to enjoy the fun 6) realizing that fry's DID take my credit card before leaving.

I would state my perfect day, but it would give you all nightmares for the rest of infinity.
    This space intentionally left blank.

well my perfect day i couldnt decide on right now i know this summer me and my friends are going to have perfect adventure as we road trip 1200 miles to florida.

i think my perfect day would involve the girl im interested in, snowboarding and a walk down a road during a night with a nice snowfall.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Blog Entries

I wear my house key around my neck and whenever someone asks me what they key is I always say "IT'S THE KEY TO MY HEART!!"

Anyway i dont know what my perfect day would be
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Okay, perfect day would be having my bff come over, wake me up, buy me a pack of cigs, drive me around a little bit blasting music all over town, go to Detroit and go visit some of the abandoned buildings, and then go and get drunk somewhere and party.
    Sounds great to me. :]

MY perfect day would involve my two best friends, multiplayer games, and alcohol.

Come to think of it, I've had lots of perfect days
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by feel the illinoise! View Post
    firstly, it would consist of being woken up next to the one i absolutely adore with snuggly kisses and big smiles. then, breakfast consisting of big fluffy chocolate chip pancakes and bong hits.

then, we would stay in our pjs and listen to music for a little bit, play some 2player dynasty warriors and smoke a blunt. then we'd get all pretty and go to the city. on the way there we'd listen to music, hold hands, and joke around.

we'd go to a fancy dinner and maybe a museum and just look at stuff. walk around, take in the city and the night.

the night would come to a close on the couch with hot cocoa and cuddling in a blanket by a fireplace.
    and that's why I love you

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I dunno - I think as long as I were with Mike, the day would be perfect anyway, no matter what we were doing.

...that was too cheesey.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    If I had a perfect day, I would have it start this way. Open up the fridge and have a tall boy, yeah. Then I'd meet up with my friends, head out to the game again. We don't even really care who wins.

On that day before we're through, we could torch a car or two. Then have ourselves another tall boy, yeah. Water hoses and batons, that's the real game that's on. I don't really give a who wins.

I believe it's my god-given right to destroy everything in my sight. 'cause it never gets dull, it never gets old, the only thing it gets is more bold. Drinkin', fightin', goin to the game, in our world it's a way to stay sane. If you're asking me, to have it my way, I'd say that's one fine day.

I'm not usually sharp enough to know when you're stealing other people's material.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Being with my friends, alcohol and a cute boy, that would be my perfect day !

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    I dunno - I think as long as I were with Mike, the day would be perfect anyway, no matter what we were doing.

...that was too cheesey.
    Any day spent with you would be perfect. <3

and yes, ever so cheesy.