Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: seperate blitzball game

Default seperate blitzball game

what would you all think if they made a game that was just focused on blitzball(kinda like the other sports games)?

I think it could have a chance, they made a game that revolved around chocobos.

It might work, although it's tough because most sports-game simulator fans would overlook it.

They'd need to add more teams, more individuality in the player motions (I'm thinking of my beloved MLB the Show), more realism in the game movements -- not make it look like everyone stops and faces off for each tackle, for example. Most of all they'd need to make it more 3D. Right now, despite the sphere, it's essentially a game played on a flat playing surface; apart from very minimal dodging in Tackle Slip and the fairly unrealistic leap at the end of the Jecht Shot, there's no advantage taken of up and down.

I might get hooked. I'm not sure if it's enough to stand alone, though.

Well I was thinking at least you wouldn't have to see tidus, but he would be a unlockable with max stats.

that would definatly attract more attention

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

It could be cool, but I don't think anyone has any desire for it whatsoever.
    jkhkjg

It is better than a harry potter sport

Blog Entries

I think if they did it with new graphics and such and added a z coordinate it would be great.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

I'd play...if tidus was shirtless.

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

I'd play it. Can't be any worse the Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup can it? And I enjoyed that game too. It would need some of the things mentioned in this thread to actually be worth it mind you

HEEEEYYYY possibly even make your own moves?

I liked blitzball but after a point the game became pretty boring and not challenging enough...If they fix that and they come with a decent story,yeah i would buy it.
    And ONLY if it has no relation with X-2!

Not a bad idea if you ask me. Maybe with online gaming options too. Once I got to grips with Blitz I really started to enjoy it. :mog:

Quote Originally Posted by Nifleheim7 View Post
    I liked blitzball but after a point the game became pretty boring and not challenging enough...If they fix that and they come with a decent story,yeah i would buy it.
    does any sports games have a story(other than beating it)?

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    No it doesn't,but blitzball is a game from a Final Fantasy title not just another Pro-Evo or something.I think some basic story (not something as big as in the main FF's)would really enhance the game further.

Thumbs up

what would you all think if they made a game that was just focused on blitzball(kinda like the other sports games)?

I think it could have a chance, they made a game that revolved around chocobos.
    OMFG I WOULD PLAY ><
    i play final fantasy 10 just to go and play blitzball haha
    man i was thinkin the same thing grr why wont they make a seperate game for blitz!
    make my own blitz character or somthin >.>
    lol and yeah instead of goin through playing in the middle of the sphere the whole time wish u can go anywere in it like when tidus does the jecht shot and pops out of the sphere!
    or when u tacke the opponent out of the sphere and into the crowd lol that was awsome!
    recruit make ur own team
    ohhh and maybe online! against ppl around the world !
    that would be sooooo coolz! haha hmm
    better graphics and everything, would be hott
    ps3 yeah?
    lol and yeah for the dude that said being able to make ur own movves that would be sweet too :]
    blah make an event mode too so we wont get bored so easily lol walk around buy cloths search for more players to recruit around the world. get new vehicles to travel in lol fame. cause u know how tidus,waka and the team came on boat. yeah lol airship would be awsome just for the hell of it ><
    other minigames too like the card game idk lol just some random ideas
    titles and rankings
    sooooo yeahhhhhh HURRY AND MAKE THE GAME ALREADY!! >< LMAO

No it doesn't,but blitzball is a game from a Final Fantasy title not just another Pro-Evo or something.I think some basic story (not something as big as in the main FF's)would really enhance the game further.
    IDK I think a storyline behind a game like that could ruin it, but IDK what others would think since not a few pple are posting in here