• O

5 13.16%
  • F

9 23.68%
  • L

9 23.68%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: I'm pregnant

No, no. I'm just enjoying the highly philosophical discussion we're leading here. I hope to get some practical experience of dealing with the brains of this century in order to praise every little bit of sanity and intellect one meets in his everyday life.

Thanks for the advice. You must indeed have a lot of experience in the given area. Why didn't it work yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    No, no. I'm just enjoying the highly philosophical discussion we're leading here. I hope to get some practical experience of dealing with the brains of this century in order to praise every little bit of sanity and intellect one meets in his everyday life.
    It's rubbish, it's funny, it makes you depressed, then you can't describe how you feel about it really, an have to resort to poor attempts at sarcasm. Lets face it, you just don't want to admit I'm entertaining, an interesting.

Thanks for the advice. You must indeed have a lot of experience in the given area. Why didn't it work yet?
    Don't lie Discord, I know you haven't gone an got yourself bitten by a taipan. Go an do it, an you'll see how well it works. You'll never be depressed over getting an internet beating again.

How did this argument go from breast implants to this?
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    People got upset about me making fun of breast implants!

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    Well, it's easy. You know that there's only one type of person I hate more than the vegetarians: women with real breasts. Anaisa is just defending the world from my dark desire to start a genocide against vegetarian women without breast implants.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

No one cares. Thanks for derailing yet another thread, Anaisa. You're both on final warnings. Next time it's a ban.