Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ARGGG I WILL KILL THEM ALL!

dayum my spelling is bad tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias View Post
    I usually show my rage and vengefulness by laughing at them...At all times...

So Ramza....HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH
    ... desu?

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Revenge is something I do not usually bother with. More likely than not, it's because I take measures to have very few people involved with me, whether that be directly or indirectly.

If it were were a matter of something I hold dear to me, than I can say with no pause that I would become a black, brutal fury. I would likely exact more than revenge.

More commonly than not, however, I am the cause of another's vengeful thoughts if they do not know me well, as I am as I am - terribly acidic and cynical.

Not really. I just can't bring myself to hurt someone because something they did.

I can't really say I'm a vengeful person; I don't believe in revenge. It won't make the original wrong be right, and it usually doesn't make you feel any better about it, either. In my case, it just makes me feel worse because I feel like I've been childish and sunk down to the level of the person who wronged me in the first place.

Which isn't to say that I can't hold grudges or be extremely hateful at times. I try not to be, but...some things just kind of push me over the edge.
    Disclaimer: The above does not necessarily represent the opinions of anyone.

vengence can keep you up if its not fulfille3d but what is the most deppressing thing is to let something get you to the point where you need vengence, although it is fun to plan out a scheme in which to exact revenge it is more scary to watch yourself be controlled as well as consumed by it. so its a fine line.

yeah an exgirlfriend ... my plan... bring realization of her mistake and loss
    Harroldo
    A young man that tells the story with his pen, and yet, with no words.

None of you will escape my wrath...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    And this is where I say "You've got a will, but it isn't free." :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakan the forever man
    If you never hear from me again, it is because I came to close to the truth.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My jealousy of some guy I know used to make me wish he was dead. :bigbiggri

But not anymore! :evenbiggergrin:

Quote Originally Posted by Ko Ko View Post
    I am unquestionably resentful and vengeful.
    I hate to the point of hating myself because part of me is part of what I hate. I hate so much, it makes me sick and I cannot sleep at night.

I have a vendetta. I will be avenged.

ARE YOU vengeful? Towards whom/what? Why?
    the pretenciousness flows like a river.

Quote Originally Posted by Ko Ko View Post
    I am unquestionably resentful and vengeful.
    I hate to the point of hating myself because part of me is part of what I hate. I hate so much, it makes me sick and I cannot sleep at night.

I have a vendetta. I will be avenged.
    Did you get this out of one of those self-examining suveys?

I can't sleep at night but it's not because of hate.

The entire human race frustrates me to no end, myself included. There have been plenty of people I've wanted to drag down, show up, hurt, maim, or kill and some I've gone so far as to plot the very thing. However, despite even an ambition to command the world with a brutal regime to take my revenge on a global scale, I find myself lazing about on my living room sofa wondering what it would be like instead to be a real hero.

Yeah. If I had power, I'd probably abuse it from time to time. Superman can go rape himself, goody little two-shoes. But I would never stoop so low as to actually use my powers to bring the world down.

So, yes. I'm vengeful in nature but lack the will to see it through. I'm honest to a fault and that's what really irks me.

I've always hated the thought even moreso of becoming the person I hurt.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I try not to hold grudges against people and if I do dislike somebody I'd rather not waste my time on them.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

This thread is too old for revival in GC.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles