Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is sephiroth such wuss

Default Why is sephiroth such wuss

I swear sephiroth is a mama boy. He is the worst bad guy ever mother this and mother that. My peeps think sephiroth is cool sephioth is'nt cool he is a wuss do you agree

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by judgemagistergabranth View Post
    I swear sephiroth is a mama boy. He is the worst bad guy ever mother this and mother that. My peeps think sephiroth is cool sephioth is'nt cool he is a wuss do you agree
    *starts bleating deeply*
    run, boy (or girl, whatev), run

I am not a man

I take it you don't agree ands boy and sephiroth is a wuss:fencing:

You're entitled to your opinion, but if you don't put foward a better argument then that, you'll quite possibly get torn to shreds by some of the debaters out there.

i disagree (glances at title) sephiroth is not wuss
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?”

Okay this is my debate.

1.sephiroths is obsessed with his mother
    2. he cut his moms head off even though he is obessed
    3.he gets beat by cloud (no offense to my favorite ff7 character)
    4.tryed killing Tifa which in our world hitting a girl is for wussess
    5.He kills aerith from behind what kind of person do that

PS. I do not mean any offense to any sephiroth lovers but I don't like sephiroth:shoot::hourglas:

this is my debate

1, You have bad grammar
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?”

Sephiroth is evil
    He wants people to experience pain in every way possible

But hes not too bright, he has chances to kill but he doesn't

His last fight when you just have to use clouds limit break is pretty pointless, it would be better if that was part of the cut scene

Made size smaller by converting to JPG ^^

Linkinpark 9 Sc

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

Okay this is my debate.

PS. I do not mean any offense to any sephiroth lovers but I don't like sephiroth:shoot::hourglas:

5. clever people..trust me, no the cowards way out
    you may be able to complain etc about him...but in a fight, who would win...you? or this "mummies boy" you call him, cos you may be able to blow his name up, but not him
    if anything he should be admired...how often do you find anyone who loves their mum as much as he does...hes different...if you dont like it, write to the makers of the whole game and they might change him for you *starts growling again*

I am not a man

Quote Originally Posted by thegirth View Post
    this is my debate

1, You have bad grammar

my reasons for bad grammer

1.8 years old

2. in hurry

3. well there is'nt a 3

thank you come again

Quote Originally Posted by Lady of the sheep View Post
    Okay this is my debate.

true sephiroth will send me to heaven in a nano sec but he is a mamas boy no matter what

5. clever people..trust me, no the cowards way out
    you may be able to complain etc about him...but in a fight, who would win...you? or this "mummies boy" you call him, cos you may be able to blow his name up, but not him
    if anything he should be admired...how often do you find anyone who loves their mum as much as he does...hes different...if you dont like it, write to the makers of the whole game and they might change him for you *starts growling again*

fair arguement

Quote Originally Posted by thegirth View Post
    fair arguement
    thank you and it's go eagles for basketball the celtics

Actually it wasn't even Sephiroth that killed Aeris from behind, it was just one of those stupid creatures made out of Jenova cells. That's why after Aeris is killed you fight a form of Jenova. So it wasn't even Sephiroth that did all that crap. The real Sephiroth was all iced up, remember?

Rye made this!

I dont agree with your rash opinion on Sephiroth, and i think he is by far from being a wuss. He used mind games on Cloud, and when he got beaten by him, it doesn't exactly mean he is a bad villain; it just means he lost the battle at the end of the day, and the best man came out victorious.

I think Sephiroth was a spectacular villain, and his mind games were almost intriguing. He wasn't a 'mama's boy', because he just had great respect for his mother, and loved her dearly. Whats wrong with that?
    He hit Tifa, but that doesn't make him a wuss, because he wasn't in a content state of mind, and have you forget the fact that he is EVIL!!!
    That also covers the point of why, he killed Aerith; and he killed the chick in style as well.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.