Thread: Help with aerith on disc one

Default Help with aerith on disc one

Right, I'm in the City of the Ancients. My friend told me that when I go onto the platform, Aerith dies. I was (obviously) shocked, but went on there anyway. I turned the game off and loaded my ld game in the City of the Ancients. Is there a way around Aerith's death? And if not, how long is it 'til (if) she comes back?
    my real name begins with a"W"

Quote Originally Posted by agrudis View Post
    Is there a way around Aerith's death?
    No.
    And if not, how long is it 'til (if) she comes back?
    She won't.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

in no way, shape, or form are you smurfing serious about this.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

You can bring her back, but you have to sacrifice Red XIII, Cid, Palmer or the Chocobo Sage to Resuplz Weapon in Midgar in order to get her back, so you still lose out in the end.

How would sacrificing Palmer be construed as 'losing out'?

Right, I'm in the City of the Ancients. My friend told me that when I go onto the platform, Aerith dies. I was (obviously) shocked, but went on there anyway. I turned the game off and loaded my ld game in the City of the Ancients. Is there a way around Aerith's death? And if not, how long is it 'til (if) she comes back?
    for professional answers to these questions, look at this thread: http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=17635
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

psst: taking agrudis seriously is like trying to dig your way out of a hole.

You have to play the game backwards. Upside down. With the Doctor as your lead character.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Quote Originally Posted by Endless. View Post
    Is there a way around Aerith's death?
    No.
    And if not, how long is it 'til (if) she comes back?
    She won't.

She dies and stay dead during the rest of the game. And DON'T belive in anyone that say that you can bring her back to life. You can't.

I miss it. The steel sky. Aerisfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    You can bring her back, but you have to sacrifice Red XIII, Cid, Palmer or the Chocobo Sage to Resuplz Weapon in Midgar in order to get her back, so you still lose out in the end.
    is that an actual way to bring her back cuz dont toy with me and if i had to choose it would proboblly be palmer cuz i wouldnt be losing much but if i had to choose any other character it would probobly be cait sith cuz he sucks

don't listen to them dude, they tend to get daft when asked obvious questions

yes aerith does die in the city of the ancients after you step on that platform. if u want to keep a file with aerith on it, save it before entering the temple of the ancients as there is no turning back after that. it is still possible to get things for aertih like lvl4 limit, unfortunately u cannot get her ultimate weapon without entering the temple of the ancients, after which u can't get out.

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Sadly you can't save her. Don't worry I was in total shock when it happend

~Gamer 4 Life!!!! ^-^~

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Get a GameShark.