Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Beaches In wich we may all Enjoy

Grin

Ahhh you must forgive for putting up 3 messages it wasent on intent.
    Phychotic It wasent A joke I have No Humor for rude behavoir I just meant to say like may you meet lady luck one day.This is however going way off the subject try not make rude comments in my new post

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Jaffar, you know you don't have to go to the trouble of capitalizing all of the words in your sentences.

Anyway, I love the beach...Daytona Beach, FL is like my home away from home. ^_^

Definitely love the beach. Had a really good time last year when heaps of people I knew went on a boat to go out to another secluded beach, and it was heaps of fun
    I keep running....I am running....
    I keep living for the day that I'm with you

I love jaffar; this man is great

I've only been to a beach once, but I've known one particular person who likes to look at sand...*cough*Faris*cough*
    Yo ho ho ho...!!

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I adore the beach. Seriously, I'm a complete beach-bum. It's such a shame that the beaches in my area are dirty and polluted. San Diego beaches are amazing though.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like sand, but the beach has too many people and too much sun.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I would go to the beach with my family quite often and I would have fun because when at the beach, our family got along. We would play cricket on the beach and go swim (I don't like swimming at the beach much though) and bury each other and build sandcastles and go visit caves and rock pools and stuff. It was generally fantastic!

I miss Bethell's Beach and, most of all, Cathedral Cove. The place I consider to be my favourite nature-type place in the world, really.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Cornwall has some great beaches.

Blog Entries

I live in Florida as well and alot of the beaches have become commercialized (i.e. giant tourist traps). So most of them are no fun. But, I do enjoy Vero Beach over on the east coast and Fort Desoto Beach on the west coast. Incidently, Fort Desoto beach was named the best beach in North America and it's the best for finding gobs of sand dollars

fort desoto's overrated. has neat places to go in there though.. >.>
    and it smells sometimes too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Do I like fire? DO TURTLES LIKE BEING STAMPED ON?!

I'm like, Mr. Arsonist 2000. And 2003, if you saw my beautiful work on assorted AOL CDs. I've kinda not been up to my old form in 2004, but here's hoping.

Blog Entries

I like it 'cause its quiet and I see minimal 80 year old overweight men in speedos out there......

And with Red Tide right now, all the beaches smell on the gulf side.....

Grin

hahahaha rye you like to collect shells Ha well in the Medd in the ancient carthage city of annaba we have shells that are half a mans lengh indeed we have great sea animals wich are bigger then what they are.And Parvus I have been to both these beaches the so called fort desoto and vero beach.But yes Nought Can Compare With The Beaches Of My Homes Sea, And Indeed I have seen worth of it though there is countless ancient roman artifacts on the shores that is sold in thousands of dollares to rome it is Pilliged by the arabs and No Carthage Such As I Will lay My Hands On such Filth.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Mwauahahaha I Am Monkey I Like Beaches To go To they Are Very Fun In the Modern City Of Appleton But In Truth We Don't REally Have any beaches although I Would Love to Go to some But Once I went to A Beach. It Was In California And There Was Tons of Asians And It was Scary Because Asians Are scary and I Attacked The Asians And Bit Them And Gave them rabies and it was a good fun time bwahahahahaha hahaahaha HAhahahaha Mwauahahaha Aahahaha.... ^_^

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

HAHAHAAHAHAhahahaha Hilarious My Friend Monkey I will Wallo in this for a short time HAhahahahaha But ahhh Yes The Beaches In California Are Mush Greater Then The Beaches Here And they Do have More girls Hahahahahahah