Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game Characters You Hate

Raiden-MGS2
    Piros- Dot Hack series
    Most of the Sonic characters
    Globox-Rayman 3 especially

Soylent green is people! Wiegrahf42's Avatar

I actually thought Raidan was a nice change of pace. I get sick of the fanboys who worship Solid Snake. Yeah he looked effeminate, but you could see that Snake was wearing a thong so oh well. Raidan actually had a decent backstory, AND he had a sword which gives a +20 in awesomeness. What I really hated was Rose. People go on about Raidan being clueless but they forget that in MGS3 Big Boss repeated EVERYTHING that people said to him while Snake exclaimed "OH MY GOD A SURVIELLENCE CAMERA I NEVER EXPECTED TO SEE A SURVEILLENCE CAMERA IN A PLACE WHERE THEY TAKE APART NUKES"!!! How is Raidan a pussy? He spent most of the game kicking ass even though he is a n00b. Let's see you kill people for most of your life and not be JUST a little screwed up.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War room"

I hate Jr. from Xenosaga!!!!!!!!! I just can't stand him!!!!! And I hate Link in all his games because how does a 16 year old look six!? I think Fujiin from FFviii got screwed because the way she talks is screwed. Brother from FFX-2 is in love with his cousin which is freaky. Shinra from FFX-2 always lies with his "I'm just a kid" and he stole my dressphere!!!!!!!!Gimme much? Rufus just is a girl in a mans body. Betrix much with the flipping of the hair? Steiner can just die with his ugly self. He jacked up the whole game of FF9. Mario from the Super Mario Bros 3. He was too fat and overweight. Peach's voice from Super Mario 64 was enough to make you sick. Bowser was cool. Randy Orton's face from Smackdown vs. Raw is jacked up. Um, Seto Kaiba from every game he is in. I think that's enough for now. And what's wrong with Shion from Xenosaga? Oh yeah, chaos from Xenosaga II is jacked up. First blacknow white. Another Michael Jackson much. thats enough really.

Yer
    Raiden didnt really mind Raiden
    Actually I kinda liked him

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I hate Algus from FFT more than any other game character. But you're supposed to hate him, so he's actually a really good character. xD

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    the annoying chick from Star Ocean 2. I cant remember her name, but her voice drove me nuts.
    Precis? I couldn't stand her either. XD

-Rinoa
    -Tidus
    -Precis (That voice! That personality! Agghh!)

Hmmm... not too many others though.

Soylent green is people! Wiegrahf42's Avatar

Oh yes I forgot Algus. I hate shion becuase she is extremely ditzy. Almost as bad as Rikku. Almost. She's supposed to be some genius scientist yet says highly corny lines and spends most of her time whining about the ethics of it all.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War room"

Bridget from Guilty Gear for obvious reasons
    Tommy Vercetti from GTA because GTA is crap
    Hugo from Street Fighter because the dude is so ugly he looks like his face caught on fire and somebody put it out with a screwdriver
    Jowy from Suikoden II for (SPOILER)Backstabbing the hero
    Snowe from Suikoden IV because he's a freaking pussy
    Tidus from FFX, see Snowe
    Big Joe from Xenogears, can't do jack crap in the game

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Quote Originally Posted by Camanche
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    the annoying chick from Star Ocean 2. I cant remember her name, but her voice drove me nuts.
    Precis? I couldn't stand her either. XD

-Rinoa
    -Tidus
    -Precis (That voice! That personality! Agghh!)

Hmmm... not too many others though.
    Yeah, Precis! She drove me insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Joel
    Tommy Vercetti from GTA because GTA is crap
    So... so true.

FFX - Tidus
    FFX -2 - All characters

Some others I can't think of, but those are the main ones.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Brother from FFX-2 is in love with his cousin which is freaky
    No it's not.

Toan from Dark Cloud
    JP from SSX Tricky
    Liquid Snake from MGS2 (He's more annoying in that one)
    Coco Bandicoot
    Last edited by Jack; 04-14-2005 at 10:20 AM.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegrahf42
    I actually thought Raidan was a nice change of pace. I get sick of the fanboys who worship Solid Snake. Yeah he looked effeminate, but you could see that Snake was wearing a thong so oh well. Raidan actually had a decent backstory, AND he had a sword which gives a +20 in awesomeness. What I really hated was Rose. People go on about Raidan being clueless but they forget that in MGS3 Big Boss repeated EVERYTHING that people said to him while Snake exclaimed "OH MY GOD A SURVIELLENCE CAMERA I NEVER EXPECTED TO SEE A SURVEILLENCE CAMERA IN A PLACE WHERE THEY TAKE APART NUKES"!!! How is Raidan a pussy? He spent most of the game kicking ass even though he is a n00b. Let's see you kill people for most of your life and not be JUST a little screwed up.
    Hideo kojima himself confessed that it was a mistake because there was hatred for Raiden from so many people... give them the title fanboys or whatever but there's nothing wrong with liking a character but ok I'll take your opinion your entitled to it

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Toan from Dark Cloud
    How can you hate him
    he dosent say anything

Blog Entries

Anyone who does even a little research into MGS2 can realize that Raiden was the perfect character for the game, and playing as Snake would ruin it.

there was a picture here