Conversation Between Madonna and Christmas

120 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Unknowns?
  2. Lynx?
  3. Oh mine, it is something that I should have done a long time ago but I keep forgetting!!!! Thank you so much Lynx and please draw again!!!!
  4. What, what, what? Of course everything I do for you is because we are great friends, so you need not ever thank me. You seem to be happy enough giving me your conversation and companionship, and I am happy to share mine with you as well; is that not appreciation enough? Still, you flatter me, so thank you for that.

I strangely feel the urge to draw now. Hmm.
  5. Nothing could be sad when we are together, dear Christmas; we are like cake and ice cream, and that is an unstoppable combination. Changing a name is no big deal; once you start doing it, you start swapping names like bodies every other season! It is, how do you say, le chic? We can trade who holds the memories when we do our name changes, and then share them again. It is the equivalent of double presents on, aha, Christmas. :laughing:
  6. OMG!!!!! I NEVER KNEW!!!!!! IT IS LIKE THE SADDEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE EVER!!!!! BUT CHANGING TO HOLIDAYS? ALL MY PRECIOUS MEMORIES WITH YOU ARE BORN WHEN I AM CHRISTMAS!!! CHANGING THE NAME IS LIKE ERASING THE MEMORIES!!! :weep:
  7. WHEN I REALIZED YOU WERE GONE, I CHANGED MY NAME TO GET YOU BACK!!! IT WAS AN S-O-S (SADDER ON SUNDAYS)!!! I HAD HOPED YOU WOULD LIKE MADONNA AND COME BACK FOR HER SIGNATURE! THEN, I WOULD REVEAL IT WAS ME AND YOU COULD GO BUT REALLY BE INSIDE!!! YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO HOLIDAYS BECAUSE WHENEVER YOU ARE AROUND IT MEANS THE WORLD IS A MORE SPECIAL PLACE!!! I WILL STOP YELLING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. I THOUGHT CHRISTMAS GOES WELL WITH LYNX MORE!!! BUT NOW MADONNA!!?? WHAT NAME SHOULD I CHANGE TO!??
  9. UNKNOWNS?! IS THAT YOU!? WHYB?!
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 120
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast