Conversation Between Madonna and Christmas

120 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. The wolves always does that. We will go for some wolves hunting one of these days.

Do his thumbs have hair growing on it? I would like to see a hairy thumb. Hairy thumbs are awesome!

It seems we enjoy each other drawing and I hope your computer will come back to life as I am casting Life on it as of this moment.
  2. Does this mean I can finally scratch "Two helicopter rides" off of my bucket list? After the crash, I spent a lot of time soul-searching and actually searching for the others, but I suppose wolves got them. Alas, alas.

Unfortunately, I do not share pictures of my anatomy to most people. I am a bit ashamed to say this, but I once showed Shorty something which had her taken aback and she would not speak to me for weeks. Much as I am eager to repeat the same stunt with you and another body part, the result is feared and to be avoided. (If you wish to see more thumb pictures of EoFFers, I suggest the White Wizard of Fynn; he seems enthused about being exposed to film.)

Every one of your compliments are taken into account and stored away in loving memory. They, and you, are always appreciated and the feelings are reciprocated. I do enjoy your drawings too, and hope to see more of them because they make me smile quite a lot.
  3. Accidents do happen sometime. That is why I spent 2 years reflecting and mediating the mountains to be a much better person. And 2 years later I am back here hopefully we can have another helicopter ride again!

I don't mind seeing your thumb!!! I like thumb!! A lot!

God! Thanks for the thread!!! I missed your drawings!! They are so cute and one of a kind!!
  4. Well, if that is how you feel, I can support your decision to wade into disgusting and mushy areas of discussion or what-have-you. It is not really my strong point, but I trust you know what you are doing, like that one time you threw the throttle out of the helicopter in which we were riding. I knew it was important, but if you ripped it out and tossed it, it must have been a communist mutant traitor. Oh, how this echoes times of old, no?

One always hopes to have a bigger and better computer, so I can rest assured that any desktop device I get next will be better than what I currently use. With this viewpoint in mind, I can only be happier, and even more so if I could digitally draw. I physically draw for the time being, but it is harder to share with others. I suspect if I start taking pictures, removing my thumb from all the photographs is a big step in the right direction.

More recent stuff: http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread....formance-Array
  5. Can be disgusting at times, but it is a good kind of disgusting! I don't mind being disgusted for missing you!

Oh dear, poor you. I hope you can fix or get a new computer soon. It is always good to see your works in actions. They're awesome!
  6. Well, you did seem in need of a Pupu, so making one for you seemed natural. I hope we find some way to overcome missing each other; I know we do not feel emotions for one another, but these things do suspiciously act like such disgusting things on occasion.

In most cases, yes, I would make a smilie to participate, but my main computer broke down and all I have is a phone and a netbook to connect to the wired world of webs. This makes it much harder to make smilies, and thus I shall not play. Condolences, dear Christmas.
  7. I can't cause I missed you.

You were the one that created the magical pupu for me! :bigsmile;
  8. It has been one year, three months, two weeks, one day, six hours, twenty minutes, and two seconds since we last shared a tender moment. I have missed you as well. This could be avoided if we did not miss each other. Yes, this is a good solution; what do you think?
  9. Oh dear Lynx, how long have it been!? I missed you!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 120
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast