Conversation Between Madonna and Christmas

120 Visitor Messages

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112
  1. HEY GENIUS LYNX I THINK I MIGHT BE FALLING IN LIKE WITH YOUR ONLINE PERSONA WANT TO ONLINE DATE ME THEN AFTER 3 ONLINE MONTHS OF ONLINE DATING I WILL ONLINE PROPOSE TO YOU AND WE CAN GET ONLINE MARRIED AND HAVE 3 ONLINE CHILDREN AND AFTER 8 YEARS OF ONLINE HELL WE CAN GET ONLINE DIVORCED AND HAVE ONLINE COURT SETTLEMENTS FOR OUR ONLINE POSSESSIONS AND THEN WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING IN YOUR ONLINE BED WITH YOUR NEW ONLINE PARTNER I WILL COME INTO YOUR ONLINE HOUSE AND ONLINE MURDER YOU IN BLIND ONLINE RAGE AND I WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE ONLINE ASYLUM FOR ONLINE PSYCHOPATHS WHAT DO YOU SAY MY ONLINE CHUM?
  2. Easily remedied should you wish it; I have written a small will you could sign for me and with that a bond of friendship will have been permanently forged! Failing this, we commit ourselves to getting PuPu tattoos with the other's initials!
  3. I got no friends.
    Pls help me.
    Pls do something.
  4. Have the holidays come back already!?
  5. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT MADE MY AVATAR, I NEVER FORGET THAT!!
  6. HELLO NEWSPAPER MAKER.
  7. Dear Random NPC in Narshe,

It's very hard to find chilis with to make chili sauce when the world has become a place of ruin and the madman in charge HATES spicy things. I think he had a disasterous encounter with a jalepaneo that baked his brain.

I think I can wing the frying bit with Fire 3; would that be acceptable?

If that is fine, then I imagine that I can secure your boyfriend and bring him home. Flying things come down easily enough if hit with enough rocks!

Classified as a Yeti,

Her Majesty's Agent Umaro
  8. Dear Umaro,

My boyfriend armed himself with a chopper and began hacking anyone he sees until suddenly he sprout wings and flew away.

Can you help me get him back? Preferably Deep Fried with Chilli sauce if possible.

Your Dearest

Random NPC in Narshe.
Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 120
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112