Conversation Between Madonna and Christmas

120 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
  1. My PMs are not worth your time as you have amply proven! Please keep all your space reserved for Manus because he is a smidge slow and probably comes to you with all of his problems!

Diaries always get stolen the day previous! What a coincidence! I think I am going to make an online one; that is harder to steal, right?!

Never was there a moment I doubted your abilities, dear Unknowns; I am happy for you in the best interpretable sense, whatever that is! And this hug deal is a one-time deal, okay!?
  2. I AM NOT AN IDIOT OR FOOL!! I DONE IT!! I DONE!!! I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!! BEAR HUG LYNX, BEAR HUG!!!
  3. But my PM box is too packed to store your PMs! But i will make space just for your PMs!

Is it? If a Genius said Broom eating isn't healthy, then it is not heathly! Can the great genius tell me whether LITTLE MANUS is really a moron?

My diary got stolen yesterday.
  4. My diary is a physical, tangible object and I am unsure of how to best share it! Were it to go anywhere, where would I write all my revenge lists!? Maybe I could write in yours?!
  5. I submit broom-eating is not very healthy, although the fiber might do your digestive system a world of good! At least there may be toothpicks left in your teeth so you may get all the little broom hairs out!
  6. Thank you very much, Miss Christmas! I consider myself extremely skilled at dismantling things, especially friendships and radios! That must explain why I revoked my friendship request just before you figured out how to accept them! With this new box, I can now accept a lot of threatening private messages so if you ever feel so inclined, please fulfill your desires!
  7. Congrats on your PM box!
  8. I brush my teeth with a broom today and I ate the broom as well. I wonder if it is healthy.
  9. AFTER READING YOUR POETIC SPEECH, I DECIDED THAT WE SHOULD EXCHANGE DIARIES.
  10. Did you not just get out of one of these situations; I would hate to put you through the same once again! You have cast sand in my waters, leaving everything decidedly unsettled and murky! What were my feelings prior to this!? Yours?! We could scarcely avoid these emotions and though I know my heart, I cannot fathom yours! As such, committing to an unsure and rocky partnership would only be detrimental to the both of us and I could not gift you such! I beseech of you to consider this matter more deeply before you thrust delicate hearts into another haphazard adventure; my concerns are wholly for you and I never want to see your hands stained in red! Especially my red; a small bias there, I must confess!
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 120
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast