PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Prob.

BlitzOn
11-21-2005, 04:17 PM
I just woundering what to do...when im fishing all i get is gear like rusty leggings, rusty cap, bucket...etc. what is the problem i want fish ffs :/ help me.

/thank you.

DJZen
11-21-2005, 11:10 PM
couldn't resist...
http://www.zestuff.com/product_image.php?imageid=144

Luc
11-21-2005, 11:24 PM
Hmm..

Uh, where are you fishing?

Lionx
11-22-2005, 03:26 AM
Whats the situation? Mogenhancement Fishing actually makes more rusty items appear, and what bait and pole and location? Rusty gear is actually good gil because people use it for Ninjutsu quests.

BlitzOn
11-22-2005, 09:13 AM
im useing Composite fishing rod and minnow as bait.
And my fishing is on the boat from Mhaura to selbina..

#2 what is it you got against me?! dont answer if you got nothing to say..i dont handle with 10-14 year olds.

Lionx
11-22-2005, 09:35 AM
He is just joking man, Torren is always like that, dont take it to heart else it becomes just stupid for everyone >>;

I would also like to know your skill level because...

From the combination of your rod and bait, you cannot fish anything there if you are of low lvl. The minimum level is 26 for ONE type of fish with your combination, and all the other fish you can fish up is over that level and goes up to the whopping level of 100. So if you are a low level fisher, i say fish elsewhere.

BlitzOn
11-22-2005, 11:05 AM
He is just joking man, Torren is always like that, dont take it to heart else it becomes just stupid for everyone >>;

I would also like to know your skill level because...

From the combination of your rod and bait, you cannot fish anything there if you are of low lvl. The minimum level is 26 for ONE type of fish with your combination, and all the other fish you can fish up is over that level and goes up to the whopping level of 100. So if you are a low level fisher, i say fish elsewhere.

i have level3 and time to time im getting "gugru tuna" 3k fish i like that..well um where should i fish in my level?

Lionx
11-22-2005, 11:39 AM
Target Fish: Crayfish (0/7), Moat Carp (0/11)

Location: Bastok Markets (Waterway), Eastern Altepa Desert, Jugner Forest (Lake/River), Korroloka Tunnel (Pond), La Theine Plateau, North San d'Oria, Rabao, Rolanberry Fields (Pond), West Ronfaure, West Ronfaure (Knightwell), West Saratubaruta (Pond), Windurst (Walls/Waters/Woods), Yhoator Jungle (Underground), Zeruhn Mines (River)

Rod: Carbon, Clothespole, Composite, Fastwater, Glass Fiber, Halcyon, Hume, Mithran, Single Hook, Tarutaru, Willow, Yew

Bait: Little Worm, Robber Rig, Rogue Rig

Outdoor areas yield better Carp rates than cities, but at the increased risk of broken poles and caught monsters. Knightwell is my personal favorite for this stretch with good bite rates and easy access to Little Worms (purchased from Lusiane at F-8 in South San d'Oria), as well as quick Moat Carp turn ins(if you decide to do so for LuShang). Tricolored Carp, Gold Carp, and Giant Catfish can break Carbon/Hume Rods, so you will most likely be better off using the Mithran/Halcyon, but be aware that the occasional Arrowhead Log in Jugner Forest, West Ronfaure, or the jungles could snap it. If you are concerned about rod breaks use the Composite. Be aware that fishing in higher level zones usually means that you can catch higher level monsters. You can catch mobs that range up to level 53 in Yhoator Jungle, 51 in Eastern Altepa Desert, 37 in Korroloka Tunnel Pond, and 36 in Rolanberry Fields, so plan on Sneak Fishing in these locations if monsters in this level range pose a serious threat. In all other outdoor areas the fishable mobs are under level 30. Also once you reach level 7 skill, you should consider switching bait to Insect Balls in order to isolate Moat Carp. I personally used Carbon through this stage but Composite is a good choice even if you sometimes get small fish but unable to reel them in.

BlitzOn
11-22-2005, 11:53 AM
Thank you so much! i realy appreciate it!

DJZen
11-23-2005, 02:23 AM
#2 what is it you got against me?! dont answer if you got nothing to say..i dont handle with 10-14 year olds.

Humor, without it, life is meaningless. It's much like subligar and Heidegger in that way. A joke is a gift given for no reward other than to bring humor into someone's life.

BlitzOn
11-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Humor, without it, life is meaningless. It's much like subligar and Heidegger in that way. A joke is a gift given for no reward other than to bring humor into someone's life.

i must say..your humor is...whatever..humor is something everyone needs, but you could make a joke thats funny next time. :eep:

Rostum
11-23-2005, 11:41 PM
'How I mine for fish?' is funny!

BlitzOn
11-24-2005, 12:36 AM
Negative. Thread CLOSED from my side, got my answer i wanted from a person that have some brains.

lordblazer
11-24-2005, 04:18 AM
im useing Composite fishing rod and minnow as bait.
And my fishing is on the boat from Mhaura to selbina..

Sabkiki rigs are great and also you can try lugworms andinsect balls are ggreat if oyur fishing for carps. I would goto Rabao for that though. Its a haven for carps.